Catch Me If You Can-droid

Yajirobe: The following is a non-profit, fan-based parody. DragonBall, DragonBall Z, and DragonBall GT are all owned by FUNimation, TOEI Animation, Fuji TV, and Akira Toriyama. Please support the official release.

"Looks like Yajirobe is gonna have a bad day." Ruby said.

"Let's hope he doesn't die." Jaune adds in.

We cut to Vegeta catching a Senzu Bean and starts eating it.

Vegeta: When a goddamn Super Saiyan asks you for a Senzu Bean, bald man, you say "how many"?

"You could get fate if you eat too many beans." Nora said.

"Nora, you could get fat if you eat to many pancakes." Ren pointed out, recalling how many times the hammer-wielder consumed so much after breakfast.

"It's not my fault that they're so delicious, Ren!"

Vegeta: (gulps down the Senzu Bean and transforms back up into a Super Saiyan) Ah, that's better. Count yourselves lucky to be in the presence of a shining, golden god such as myself! Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm off to go kill the other android! You peons may stay here and erect a statue in my honor. (flies off)

"I bet the Arlians would be happy to- oh, wait..." Nora said, realizing that the Arlians are dead by Vegeta and Nappa in the first season.

Krillin: So... Vegeta's a Super Saiyan.

Tien: Yeah, whatever. Did you catch the name of his attack, though?

Piccolo: I know, right? "Big Bang Attack"?

"Hey, slug man! That's an awesome name." Carol defended.

Nail: (Uh, I don't know. This coming from Mr. "Special Beam Cannon"?)

Piccolo: (thinking) Hey, why don't you try coming up with a better name for an attack?

Nail: (How about... "Devil Drill Beam"?)

"Meh." Yang criticized.

Piccolo: (thinking) What about "Spiral Death Beam"?

"Nah." Cory admits.

Nails: ("Doom Laser"!)

"Maybe." Blake comments.

Piccolo: (thinking) "Rail Beam"!

"No." Carol states.

Nail: ("Nail Gun"?)

Piccolo: Shit, that's good.

Ruby giggled. "Piccolo is gonna be calling his technique with Nail's name in it."

OPENING SEQUENCE

We cut to Vegeta flying after Android 20.

Vegeta: (thinking) So, just because he's a machine I can't feel his energy? That doesn't make any sense! Energy sensing's bullshit. 

"I know, right?" Nora agrees.

Vegeta: (lands on a rock, out loud) Hey, why you hidin'? You scared 'cause I blew up your friend? I'd call it your sex-bot, but as you're currently demonstrating, you don't have any balls!

"He doesn't have any to begin with." Cardin notices.

"That's the point of the insult." Yang reinforces.

We cut to Android 20 hiding nearby behind a rock.

Android 20: Yes, he's desperate to find me. I'll just have to wait him out...