Movie 8: Broly the Legendary Super Saiyan

"It looks like we're watching another movie guys." Sonic said, smiling.

Tails nodded. "And it's about someone named Broly, the Legendary Super Saiyan."

"Who's Broly?" Lilac asked.

"And how legendary is he?" Carols adds in.

"You're about to find out." Theo responded.

The scene shows the South Galaxy being destroyed.

Narrator: The south galaxy...has been obliterated.

"With what we've seen, It's not that surprising anymore." Blake deadpans.

South Kai: (telepathically) Holy shit!

"Who's that?" Ruby asked.

"That's someone by the name of South Kai." Andy answered.

"Why is he called South Kai?" Mercury questioned. "Let me guess, he's from the South?"

"Yeah."

"Figures."

We cut to King Kai on his planet.

King Kai: Okay, first of all, calm down.

South Kai: (telepathically) I was in the bathroom for five minutes, and now it's all gone! HOW?! WHO?!

King Kai: Could have been Beerus.

"Say who know?" Ruby wonders.

"Who is Beerus?" Blaze asked.

"He's a god of destruction." Lucy replied.

Knuckles narrowed his eyes. "'God of destruction'?? Like Chaos??"

"Sort of. But with more... chaos and destruction."

"So he's evil?" Yang asked, crossing her arms. "This guy named Beerus?"

Theo shook his head. "He's a god of destruction sure, but he's not a matter of evil. He does his job to keep the universe balanced."

"But I don't get it." Milla said, confused and curious. "Why would gods destroy things??"

Lucy held up two fingers. "Two little words, Milla. Creation and destruction."

Andy nodded. "You guys already know that there are gods who create life in the universe and protect. But there are gods whose purpose is to destroy."

Weiss frowned. "Is that necessary?"

Theo nodded. "Extremely. Without one of them, the universe will go out of balance."

Shadow hummed in thought. "Just like saying without the darkness, there is no light."

Lilac frowned. "Or without the moon, there is no sun."

Ruby gasped. "No! I actually like our moon!"

"Let's just hope this Beerus human doesn't show up in our universe." Adam retorts.

"He's a cat. Not a human." Lucy said, shaking her head.

Mercury chuckled. "A cat god?! That sounds ridiculous!"

"I'm a prince cat from an alternate dimension." Blaze deadpans. "Is that ridiculous??"

"Not to mention talking animals in front of you." Silver pointed out.

"And people with magic." Raven scowled.

Mercury blinked. "...Oh."

South Kai: (telepathically) Oh, you know that mother's still asleep! This is my ex, man! She told me she would hurt me in a way I'd never see comin'! WHY, EAST KAI?! WHY?!