The Island of Dr. Gero

Yamcha: The following is a-- Oh, wait, uh, I-I did this last time, didn't I? W-What's going on? I mean, heh, o-okay... *clears throat* The following is a non-profit, fan-based parody. DragonBall, DragonBall Z, and DragonBall GT are all owned by FUNimation, TOEI Animation, Fuji TV, and Akira Toriyama. Please support the official release. I, uh, why have I... why've I got a bad feeling about this?

"Because something bad is probably going to happen to you again, Yamcha." Emerald said, grinning.

"That is how it usually goes, except for a few rare exceptions." Weiss said, nodding.

We come to Chi-Chi, Goku, Gohan, and Piccolo outside Goku's house.

Chi-Chi: All right, I packed you all some lunches for your field trip.

Goku: We're going to Urgay!

Gohan: Uruguay.

Ruby and Yang laugh at Goku's misspelling of the word 'Uruguay'.

Chi-Chi: Make sure you're safe now, okay?

Goku: Well, I don't know how safe we can be... We're gonna be fighting androids.

Chi-Chi: Uh, wha--?

"Ohhhhhh....they were keeping all that a secret..." Jaune said, sweatdropping.

"Smooth Goku." Weiss said, rolling her eyes. "Dunce."

Goku: But make sure you don't tell Chi-Chi-- (stops and realizes who he's talking to)

Gohan: Three years, Dad. Three years you almost had it.

"Honestly.... I'm surprised Goku managed to keep the secret that long." Blake said, surprised.

'So close but failed at the last hurdle." Spade points out.

There was a short pause

Goku: (quickly) I'm taking Gohan, bye! (Vanishes with Gohan and Piccolo)

Cuts to Goku, Gohan, and Piccolo flying in the sky with Chi-Chi screaming with fury behind them.

"No doubt they, mainly Goku, will get in trouble." Summer points out, shaking her head.

"I mean, that could have gone a lot smoother." Qrow criticized.

"And you could have done it better?" Tai asks.

"Touché."

[Opening Sequence]

We come to Goku, Piccolo, and Gohan flying towards the island where the androids are expected to appear.

Piccolo: So, what do you think? How ready are we to take on these androids?

Goku: On a scale of one to ten? My chest hurts...

Half of the audience looked at each other in a confusing manner, minus the other half as they remember the Heart Virus cure that Trunks gave to Goku.

Piccolo: Huh?

Goku: Uh, seven or eight.

"Normally, I would've asked if Goku took the medicine but..." Tails began, concerned.

Sonic nodded. "He didn't take it."

Gohan: (notices Krillin flying in front of them) Hey look, it's Krillin! Hey, Krillin!

Krillin: Oh. Hey, Gohan! You've barely grown since the last time I saw ya, huh?

Goku: It's funny. I think that every time I see you.