Blood, Sweat, and Gears

Chi-Chi: (with Goku screaming his head off in the background) The following is a non-profit, fan-based parody. DragonBall, DragonBall Z, and DragonBall GT are all owned by FUNimation, TOEI Animation, Fuji TV, and Akira Toriyama. Please support the official release.

Spade's eyebrow twitches in annoyance. "How is that idiot not passed out yet?"

We cut to Android 17 smashing the head of Dr. Gero and everyone minus Trunks looking appalled. Android 17 smiles and begins to walk towards Android 18.

Krillin: So does this mean they're on our side?

Trunks yells and transforms into a Super Saiyan before firing an energy blast at the androids, making Krillin scream and dive for cover, and blowing up the mountainside.

"SWEET OUM!" Jaune screamed, taken back by Trunks' action.

"Does that answer your question?" Cardin deadpans, before sighing. "And future boy could've given us a heads up.

OPENING SEQUENCE

We cut to an outside shot of Dr. Gero's lab being decimated from Trunks' blast.

Krillin: (he along with everyone else has escaped the blast) Well, that settles that. You're definitely Vegeta's kid.

Vegeta: So, you done throwing a hissy fit?

Trunks: At least I did something instead of just standing there staring at them!

"That's a good point." Ruby admits.

"At least he did something useful." Weiss said.

Krillin: We do do that a lot.

The androids appear unharmed through the smoke of the explosion and are standing on top of a cliff with Android 18 holding the pod over her head.

Trunks: What? They're still alive? But that was my strongest blast!

Carol shook her head. "I doubt it would've ended that quickly since we've already seen them."

Vegeta: So you just assumed they were destroyed, then?

Krillin: (off-screen) We do that a lot, too.

"You're one to talk." Nora chuckles, referring back to season 2 were the Z-Fighters (Gohan, Krillin, and Vegeta) were fighting Second-Form Frieza prior to Piccolo's arrival.

Vegeta: Besides, what exactly changed from you in the future and now?

Trunks: More than I thought, less than you think...

"What does he mean by that?" Silver questions, not knowing Trunks' history.

Android 17: Man, mystery kid up there sure is cranky. I think someone needs a nap.

Android 18: Whatever. (throws the pod on the ground) Let's just pop this bad boy open. (presses a button to open the pod)

Pod: Initializing update one of one thousand four hundred thirty...

"Please no..." Sonic groaned, recalling the times Tails had trouble fixing their computers only to witness several long updates that took a few weeks to compute.

Android 18: Yeah, screw that. (kicks the lid off the pod)

Android 16, a green android with a red mohawk, awakens and emerges from his pod.

"Hey, nice mohawk." Jet comments, impress with the android's hairstyle.

Android 17: Man, you are a tall bastard. So, fire-crotch, what's your name?