A Raging Semi

Semi-Perfect Cell: The following is a fan-based parody. DragonBall, DragonBall Z, and DragonBall GT are all owned by FUNimation, TOEI Animation, Fuji TV, and Akira Toriyama. Please support the official release.

Ruby giggled. "Since Cell is reading the disclaimer, he's gonna get humiliated by Vegeta."

We cut to Goku and Gohan in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, with Gohan trying and failing to become a Super Saiyan.

Goku: Good try, Gohan, but you can't just power up and become a Super Saiyan. It comes from pure, raw emotion! You know where I was when I became a Super Saiyan?

Gohan: Yes, you--

Goku: (starts reminiscing the battle with Freeza on Namek) I was on Namek! I thought I'd finally defeated Freezer with the Spirit Bomb, but as it turns out...he was still alive!

"We've all seen it, Goku." Oscar stated, confused.

Gohan: Dad, I was the--

Goku: He killed Vegeta, and he killed Krillin.

"Your son saw the whole thing." Summer scowled. "He was this close to death."

Gohan: I saw everyth--

Goku: Piccolo...tripped, or something... 

Qrow rolled his eyes. "Now that didn't happen."

Goku: It was pretty bad for everyone. Then, he threatened to do the same to my son! (realizes that Gohan was there) Oh, hey, you were there! ...Why didn't you go Super Saiyan? 

"Actually, that's a very good question." Pyrrha wonders.

Gohan lets out a sigh.

OPENING SEQUENCE

We cut to Vegeta inserting his fist inside Cell, who's groaning in pain.

Cell: Stop fisting me!

Nora smirked. "Say please."

Vegeta: Okay. (pulls his fist out of Cell's stomach)

Semi-Perfect Cell: (screams and takes a few steps away from Vegeta) Not all at once! Ah! Just...can I...have a minute?

Vegeta: Sure you can.

Semi-Perfect Cell: Well, thank you. That's appreci--

"Times up." Yang interrupted, grinning.

Vegeta uppercuts Cell, sending him flying into the air, and then proceeds to knee him in the back and punches him in the face)

Vegeta: (grabs Cell by the leg) C-C-C-COMBO! (throws Cell down to the ground, severing the cliff Trunks was standing on, who merely sighs and rolls his eyes)

"How is he going to get back up? Trunks can't swim." Ruby panicked.

"He bloody fly, remember?" Weiss annoyingly remarks.

The scene shifts over to Android 18, pondering on what she had just witnessed.

Android 18: Wait, so I beat Vegeta...

Android 16: Data not found.

Sonic snickered. "Just wait until he beats Cell, you're gonna be begging on your knees."

Android 18: But now Vegeta is wrecking Cell...

Android 16: Data not found.

Android 18: Okay, do you have anything substantial to add to this?