My Body is a Temple'O'Trunks

Trunks: The following is a fan-based parody. DragonBall, DragonBall Z, and DragonBall GT are all owned by FUNimation, TOEI Animation, Fuji TV, and Akira Toriyama. Please support the official release.

"I hope Trunks will be okay." Amy said, concerned.

Shadow scoffed. "If Vegeta couldn't defeat Cell, what makes you think future boy stands a chance.

"Maybe it's because Trunks doesn't fool around and and gets the job done seriously." Silver defended,

We cut to inside the Hyperbolic Time Chamber with multiple ki blasts being seen flying about and Goku as a Super Saiyan managing to dodge one.

Goku: Boy, I'm glad you're a Super Saiyan now; I've needed a good training partner! (dodges some more blasts and backs into a wall) I don't know Trunks very well, and Vegeta's always so busy...and angry. 

"And he hates you." Blake points out.

"Enough that he wants to kill you." Knuckles added.

Goku: (leaps out of the way to dodge another incoming blast) And I'm not gonna lie... Sometimes, I think he doesn't like me. 

"'Sometimes'?" Nine quotes, raising an eyebrow. "He keeps bragging that he's stronger."

"When was the last time that you hung out with each other?" Thorn asked. "Besides, sparring."

Goku: (destroys three incoming blasts with a single blast of his own) I mean, who wouldn't like me?

"I don't like you because you're a human." Adam said.

"I don't like you because you're a bad father." Weiss admits.

Gohan: (lands on Goku's shoulders) Maybe you're just too good!

Goku: Nah, I'm just Goku. (reverts back to his normal state) And speaking of Goku, it's lunch ti-- (a clock falls off the wall and lands on the ground, making him and Gohan, now in his normal state, look at the damage they have done to the Time Chamber)

Gohan: Well, guess we don't know what time it is anymore, huh? (starts laughing but stops when he hears Goku muttering)

Goku: (quietly) Don't break Popo's stuff. Don't break Popo's stuff. Don't break Popo's stuff.

Everyone seemed confused as to what Goku was muttering.

Gohan: ...Dad?

Goku: (much louder) Don't break Popo's stuff. Don't break Popo's stuff.

"Oh no!" Most of the audience cried out once they heard Goku's fearful chanting.

Gohan: ...What are you muttering?

Goku: SIXTH RULE OF POPO'S TRAINING!!

OPENING SEQUENCE

We cut to Trunks screaming as he powers up.

Perfect Cell: Good lord, the lungs on that boy.

"You could say that for literally everyone in this series." Whitney deadpans.

Krillin: You okay, Trunks? You, uh, doin' good on air, there? (gets zapped by a spark of electricity from Trunks' aura) AGH!

We cut to The Lookout.

Piccolo: And there's the twist!

Bulma: Not to be a broken record, but...

Piccolo: Right! So, uh, no worries, your, uh... Huh, I was gonna say husband, but... Well, I was gonna say boyfriend, but--