News of Future Past

Yamcha: The following is a non-profit, fan-based parody. DragonBall, DragonBall Z, and DragonBall GT are all owned by FUNimation, TOEI Animation, Fuji TV, and Akira Toriyama. Please support the official release.

"Oh Yamcha..." Ruby shook her head.

"Yeah, this is going to be bad for him, I'm sure of it." Sonic said, knowing usually something bad happens to the disclaimer reader.

We come to the group cheering over Goku's return to Earth.

Krillin: Yay! Yeah! Goku!

Yamcha: All right! This is awesome!

Goku: Wow, I can't believe you guys are all still alive. I mean, I swore Frieza was gonna Yamcha at least one or two of you. 

"Poor Yamcha." Tails said with empathy,

Goku: Speaking of which... Hi, Yamcha!

Yamcha: (sweat drops) Hey...

"It's bad when your named after being killed." Yang said.

"Also shows how much faith Goku has in their fighting skills if he expected some to die." Neera said.

Goku: So, which one of you guys ixnayed the old Frieza-fray?

"Ixnayed??" Blake repeated the word, confused. "I'm a bookworm but I've never heard anything like that."

"I'm pretty sure he's asking which one prevented Frieza's attack." Tails replied.

Vegeta: (the back of his pink shirt shows a rainbow) Well, Kakarrot, while you were off bumming around in space, I took charge of the situation. Gathering up your planet's measly excuse for fighters, and spear-headed an assault on--

"Someone stop him." Weiss begged.

Bulma: (referring to the young man) Right over here.

"Thank you, Bulma."

Vegeta: (off-screen) I was getting to that!

Carol rolled her eyes. "Sure you were."

Goku: Oh, if it ain't you, you old so-and-so! It's been so long since I, uh... I... I mean you...

Young Man: We've never met before.

Goku: Oh, thank God, or... Kami, or King Kai... I don't know; that whole thing is screwy.

"Yeah, and I'll be damned if there's someone else higher on the superiority chain of Kais." Nora said.

"Best not to think too much about it." Ren said, thinking.

Young Man: Actually, if it's okay with you... I'd like to talk to you in private.

Goku: Oh, okay! One minute, guys.

Gohan: But Dad, it's been almost two years!

Goku: I know, but I gotta go talk to this purple stranger.

"After all, it might be important." Blaze said, thinking.

"True, he came to the past for a reason." Silver said, nodded. "Just like me."

"Only this time, he isn't trying to kill the others." Sonic said, eyeing Silver.

"I thought we put that behind us, Sonic." Sonic deadpans. "Yes, he's from the future like me but we're in different comparisons."

Gohan: But I--

Goku: Yeah, cool.

Goku and the young man fly away from the others to the other side.