Cold Cut

Frieza: FRIEZA: The following is a non-profit, fan-based parody. DragonBall, DragonBall Z, and DragonBall GT-GT-GT-GT-T-T-T... (keeps repeating the word "T")

King Cold: Oh, my! Um, are all owned by Funimation, Toei Animation, Fuji TV, and Akira Toriyama. Please support the official release.

Frieza:...T-T-- (shorts out) Absalon.

"Yikes, I think that one was the longest one so far." Tails said, surprised.

"Yeah and counting all the Season 2 finale parts separate that means Frieza had the most disclaimer reads out of all characters." Silver said, thinking.

"Is ''Absalon' part of the franchise?" Blake wonders.

"I don't think it is." Ren imputed, "It's possible that it's a fan-made series."

"What? Like what's happening right now?" Nora asks as everyone looks at her with a concerned/weird look on their faces. "What?"

We come to the gang on their way to Frieza and King Cold's location. The back of Vegeta's pink shirt currently says "Dum Cumpster".

Yang laughs at that. "Nice censored dirty joke." 

Vegeta: All right, Frieza's just over this next formation. Now, before we move in, we need a plan. So here it is: all of you will attack from the front, and while you're being slaughtered, I'll flank him, taking him from behind and securing the kill! 

"At least he's being honest." Jaune stated,

Frieza: Ready? Break!

Piccolo: No.

Tien: Yeah, no.

"I agree that is an awful plan." Clover said, nodding.

"Plus no one wants to die pointlessly just for your entertainment, Vegeta." Harriet adds in.

Yamcha: Personally, I don't think Bulma should be here-- a battlefield is no place for a lady!

The women frowned at Yamcha's words.

Vegeta: And yet you're sticking around.

"Yamcha's gonna need Aura Healing for that." Yang commented.

"It's Yamcha, the punching bag that is lower than Krillin." Weiss said.

Yamcha: I'm serious! I worry about her safety! And as my close personal friend--possibly even bestie--I think we need to consider... (Bulma grabs his ear) Ahhh!

Bulma: Anyone want to explain to Yamcha here what ten pounds of torque does to a human ear?

Gohan: Rips it off?

Bulma: Very good, Gohan!

"Ouch that will be painful." Velvet said, rubbing her ear, remembering when Cardin and his teammates bullied her. 

"Indeed it will and if Bulma wants to be here, she will be staying." Yatsuhashi said, thinking.

"Besides she barely got to do anything last season when they reached Namek." Coco pointed out.

Gohan, Krillin, Chiaotzu, and Puar all start laughing.

"Should we be concerned about that?" Ruby questions, with Weiss and Blake responding with a "No."

Krillin: Oh, we're gonna f**king die...

Carol chuckled at Krillin's anti-confidence. "Probably but at least you had some laughs." 

"Yeah, so be happy about that Krillin." Cory said nodding

Season 3 Opening Sequence

We then come to Frieza and King Cold being confronted by the young man.