Tiles and Tribulations

Chi-Chi: The following is a non-profit, fan-based parody. DragonBall, DragonBall Z, and DragonBall GT are all owned by FUNimation, TOEI Animation, Fuji TV, and Akira Toriyama. Please support the official release.

"Is something gonna happen to Chi-Chi?" Ruby asked, concerned, wondering why she was reading the disclaimer.

Cut to Super Saiyan Gohan continuing his training inside the Hyperbolic Time Chamber by throwing multiple ki blasts at the ground. As he lands on the ground and struggles to maintain his Super Saiyan form, the door suddenly flies open, and Chi-Chi walks inside.

Chi-Chi: Gohan, where are you?!

Gohan: Huh?

Chi-Chi: You've been slacking on your maths!

Gohan: Mo-Mom?! What are you doing here?

"Yeah, why is she here?" Jaune questions.

"HOW is she here??" Espio corrected. "I thought nobody was supposed to enter the chamber after time was up."

PICCOLO: (standing on the side) I-I'm sorry, Go-chan. She overpowered me!

GOHAN: Go-wha...?

"Go-ch- What is happening and why and how is Piccolo and Chi-Chi in the time chamber?" Amy asks in confusion.

Chi-Cji: If you fall behind on your vector calculus, how are you going to do your taxes?! We don't have the money to pay people for that!

Gohan: Mom, I'm trying to help save the world, here.

Chi-Chi: What world is there if you have no idea how to prove or disprove the Riemann hypothesis?!

"The 'Riemann Hypothesis'?" Weiss asks in pure shock. She's giving Gohan university-level questions and he's only a child? Even she had some difficulty on those questions during her education as heiress of her father's company.

Gohan: The same one we live in now? I guess?

Chi-Chi: If you wanted to squander your potential and disappoint everyone, you should just become a politician! Now, where's your father?

Piccolo: Yeah, where is he?

Perfect Cell: Yes... (suddenly appears behind Chi-Chi) Where's Goku?

Most of the audience's facial reactions changed into fear.

Chi-Chi: Huh? (turns around and gets slapped in the face by Perfect Cell and falls on the ground)

Gohan: Oh, thank God--I mean, OH, MY GOD!

A snapping sound is heard and then shows Piccolo falling down on the ground.

Their fears deepened when they saw Piccolo dropping to the floor.

Perfect Cell: My dear Gohan. (steps on Piccolo's head and crushes it, causing Piccolo to groan, and then floats up and lowers his foot above Chi-Chi's head) There's something you should know... (crushes Chi-Chi's head with his foot) I...

Perfect Cell turns around is shown with Goku's face and speaks in Goku's voice.

Goku: ...love you, son...

"WHAT THE FUCK!?" Now EVERYONE was shocked as most were in fear of seeing Cell with Goku's face.

The scene shifts to Gohan sleeping in a bed with Goku standing right next to him.

Gohan: (in his sleep) OH, MY GOD! AHH!

Goku: Why are you tripping, Gohan?

"I'm tripping as well." Flynt muttered in fear.