Movie 5: Revenge of Cooler

Kaiserneko: The following is a non-profit fan-based parody. DragonBall, DragonBall Z, and DragonBall GT are all owned by FUNimation, TOEI Animation, Fuji TV, and Akira Toriyama. Please support the official release.

We open in the past with an outside shot of Cooler's spaceship in space and then inside showing Freeza killing Bardock and destroying Planet Vegeta on the monitor.

Sauza: Monsieur Cooler! It seems that your brother Frieza is destroying ze Planet Vegeta!

Cooler: Very impressive. Killing off a bunch of monkeys. Any liquored-up hillbilly with a shotgun could have done that at the zoo...

"It's disheartening seeing the destruction of the Saiyan's home." Tails said, frowning.

Sauza: Wait, sir! (The monitor shows a single spacepod in space) It seems he has missed one ship. We are within range to intercept-

"That's the pod containing Goku." Lilac pointed out, surprised.

Cooler: No, let it go.

Sauza: But, why?

Cooler: Because if he's going to whine to our father for control over the entire system like a spoiled little brat, then he's going to accept the responsibility. If this comes back to bite him, that's his fault.

"Oh, how right you are." Nora sang.

"But will Cooler take that advice I wonder?" Espio said, thinking.

"We will see." Ren responded.

The monitor shows Planet Vegeta exploding. Cut to an outside shot of an unknown planet with a text reading "27 YEARS LATER" at the bottom. Cut to inside the planet, which is shown to be a deserted wasteland and Cooler's spaceship is seen on the ground.

Sauza: Monsieur Cooler!

Cooler: Hmm?

Sauza: Your brother, Lord Frieza! He has been...le killed!

"He somehow looks like a blue version of Jeice except he's French instead of Australian." Pyrrha said, thinking

"Make sense," Jaune said, nodding.

Cooler: Oh, is that right? And who Sauza killed him?

Sauza: It was a...Saiyan!

"Yeah, can be either Goku or Trunks depending on when this news arrived but he was killed by an endangered race of aliens." Knuckles said, nodding.

Cooler: Well, I sure hope somebody picks up that phone. (Gets up from his chair)

Sauza: The what?

Cooler: Because I f**king called it!

"Yes, yes you did." Neptune said.

"Now the empire is yours." Sun added.

Screen zooms in on Cooler's face and turns black and white. "DragonBall Z Abridged" logo appears on the screen and then disappears to show "Revenge of Cooler".

We come to Earth where we see Krillin, Gohan, Oolong and Icarus camping in the woods.

"Oh Icarus, he's alive." Amy said, smiling.

"Yeah, but for how long?" Carol wondered

Krillin: I can't believe your mom's letting you go camping with us after that whole Namek thing.

Gohan: Well, I have to make the excuse that I'm studying fauna. I have to chart down twelve different species of fern.

"Wow, sucks to be you, Gohan." Yang said, sweat dropping