Group Therapy

Bulma: The following is a...

BABY Trunks: Fan-based parody!

Bulma: That's right! DragonBall, DragonBall Z, and DragonBall GT are all owned by...

Baby Trunks: FUNimation, TOEI Animation, Fuji TV, and Akira Toriyama!

Bulma: Very good!

Bulma & Baby Trunk: Please support the official release!

"Aw, that was so cute~!" Most of the females cooed.

We cut to Semi-Perfect Cell floating above an archipelago reflecting on recent events.

Semi-Perfect Cell: (thinking) So I'm a hair's breath from perfection, and then Triclops shows up and decides, "I'm just gonna turn triangles into f**king squares!" 

"Best. Line. Ever." Nora commented. 

Semi-Perfect Cell: Then Goku shows up--apparently he can teleport--gotta look into that later! But at the very top of this long list of stupid questions is (out loud) WHERE...ARE YOU... 18?!?

The scene shifts over to Androids 16 and 18 on an island, hiding from the Bio-Android.

Android 18: We got lucky. With all these islands, it'll be tough for him to find us.

"You couldn't have flown further away?" Weiss questions. "He can't sense your energy."

Android 16: Technically, it's an archipelago. 

"What does that mean??" Sonic asked, confused.

Android 18: Noun: A group of islands.

"Oh."

Knuckles rolled his eyes. "Even after spending time with Tails, you've could've understand at least a few words.

"Hey! I'm smart!" The blue hero protested. "...Just not book smart."

"And that's why everyone compares you to Goku." Shadow remarked.

Sonic blinked, puzzled. "Huh?? Since when??"

"Since now." Most of the audience chorused.

Android 18: Thank you, 16.

Android 16: You are welcome.

"I think that was sarcasm." Carol said.

Android 18: Well, we could sneak away if we could get underwater. 16, are you waterproof?

Android 16: (electricity buzzes from the hole in his head) I was.

"Well, shit." Yang whispered.

Android 18: ...Shit. Then all we can do is wait and hope he just moves on...

Cut back to Semi-Perfect Cell, who is still hovering over the archipelago.

Semi-Perfect Cell: DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT WE COULD BE TOGETHER?! WE COULD BE PERFECT!

"Phrasing." Oscar uttered.

Man: (calling out from one of the islands) Dude! I know you're having issues with your girl--trust me, I get it--but you're making a scene, man!

"And, uhhh, you are... ??" Nora asked, not understanding why a total stranger is talking to Cell.

Semi-Perfect Cell: Can I help you, uh...?

Man: My name's Tom!

Cell: Oh, well, hi, Tom! I'll try to make less of a scene while I LIQUIFY YOUR INSIDES AND PROCEED TO DRINK YOU!