16, 17, and 18 Things I Hate About You

Korin: The following is a non-profit, fan-based parody. DragonBall, DragonBall Z, and DragonBall GT are all owned by FUNimation, TOEI Animation, Fuji TV, and Akira Toriyama. Please support the official release.

We cut to Vegeta screaming over his broken arm.

Krillin: Holy crap! Okay, things are looking a bit dicey, but--

Trunks: FATHER! (transforms into a Super Saiyan and rushes to help Vegeta)

"Looks like future boy is the idiot to randomly attack them." Scourge deadpans.

Amy frowned. "What would you do if your father was brutally assaulted?"

"Nothing,"

Krillin: Okay! Okay, Trunks can handle this. I mean, that sword cut Freeza in ha--

Trunks swings his sword at Android 18, where it shatters upon contact with her arm.

"Oh, they're dead." Jaune whimpers.

Krillin: Oh, no...

"Oh, no..." Ruby said with shock.

Android 17: Hey, Bright Eyes!

Trunks turns his head and receives a blow from Android 17 knocking him down to the ground.

Krillin: Okay, we need a plan. We need to-- (Piccolo and Tien rush ahead to help Vegeta and Trunks) Run away! Oh, my God!

"Did these idiots NOT just witness what happened to Vegeta?" Knux questioned in disbelief.

Shadow rolled his eyes. "That's because they ARE idiots."

Piccolo prepares to attack 17.

Android 17: What did I tell them? (kicks Piccolo away and dodges a punch from Tien before putting him in a headlock) So, if you can explain to me in one sentence why you thought this was a good idea, I might just let you go. (Tien makes a choking sound) Yeah, see, I don't get it either.

Most of the audience shivered at Android 17's sense of humor.

Vegeta: If you think breaking my arm is enough to defeat me, android, I'll show you how wrong you can-- (prepares to rush towards Android 17, but Android 18 grabs his leg) Damn it, woman! Would you let me finish a goddamn sen-- (Trunks rushes towards Android 18) Ahh! (Android 18 throws him at Trunks, knocking both of them to the ground and causing Trunks to revert to his normal form)

"How about now." Nine deadpans.

Krillin: See? This shit right here, this is why we don't group up. I'm just gonna do what we usually do and wait for Goku. (Android 16, who is programmed to respond to commands involving Goku, turns to look at Krillin) Aah!

"Should've kept your mouth shut, Krillin." Oscar said, concerned.

Krillin: Uh... uh... quack?

Android 16 eyes turn red and starts scanning Krillin. The results shows "Subject: Krillin, Status: Goku... NEGATIVE, Bird... DUCK?"

"I cannot believe he fell for that." Neera stated in disbelief.

"Well, 16 does like bird." Lilac pointed out. "And since Krillin's intimidating one, no harm will come."

Android 16: (smiles at Krillin) Hmm. (a bird lands on his hand) Hello, bird. What is your name? (bird tweets) Toriyama? 

"Wait, is that the same bird from Cooler's Revenge?" Tails asks.

Android 16: (bird tweets again) I would love to see your dinosaur. (bird tweets once more) It does WHAT?

"Apparently so." Nora responded.