Dr. Gero or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Androids

Android 20: The following is a non-profit, fan-based parody. DragonBall, DragonBall Z, and DragonBall GT are all owned by FUNimation, TOEI Animation, Fuji TV, and Akira Toriyama. Please support the official release.

We cut to Bulma's destroyed plane falling down inside a crevice with the camera panning over to Trunks, who saved Bulma and his infant self from the explosion.

Bulma: Uh... Oh, wow, pretty sure I was about to be a wish there... 

"The dragon won't be happy about that." Nora comments.

Bulma: Oh, God, the baby! (looks to her right and grabs baby Trunks, who is crying heavily, from Trunks' arm) Ah, there you are... Aww, don't worry, Trunkie. It was just an explosion.

"An explosion that almost killed your son and let Dr. Gero escaped." Summer scolded

Bulma: You'll get used to those, those happen a lot around mommy.

"No shit, we figure that part out in season 2 on Namek." Qrow retorted.

Trunks: I could have sworn I saw somebody else in the car with you.

Bulma: Hmm?

We cut to Yajirobe who's stuck under a pile of rocks.

"Yeah, where's Yajirobe?" Lilac asked.

"And how come Trunks didn't him as well?" Ruby adds in.

Yajirobe: (reminiscing an earlier conversation with Korin) "Hey, Yajirobe." "What is it, Korin?" "Why don't you go help out the gang?" "Oh, sure, Korin, why not? What's the worst that could happen?" (a tiny rock falls and nails him in the face before crumbling into pebbles) I got a rock up my butt...

Most of the Mobians and Hunters/huntress chuckled at that.

OPENING SEQUENCE

We cut to Vegeta floating in the sky.

Vegeta: Oh, you've gotta be kidding me! He got away again?! And not a nut or bolt to be found! Not that you had any nuts to begin with!

"I just said that." Cardin said.

Trunks angrily glares at Vegeta and flies up into his path.

Trunks: Look, I don't mean to tell you how to be a father, but why didn't you try and save your wife and son?

Silver nodded. "Yeah, they're your family Vegeta."

"It's Vegeta, Silver." Shadow pointed out. "He probably won't care if his future son gets blasted in the chest."

"He hated his father, so of course he's gonna show less interest in his wife and kid." Spade said, plainly.

Vegeta: My what and my son?

Trunks: Wait, you mean you two never got married?

Vegeta: What is that, some kind of food?

"Who would think that?" Blake wonders.

"Oh sweet Oum, are all Saiyans stupid?" Weiss groans.

Trunks: No, just, listen... When two people love each other...

Knuckles cringed. "Please don't explain it."

Vegeta: Oh, wow, I'm just f**king with you.

"Thank you, Vegeta." The red echidna praised, relief.

Vegeta: My God, who doesn't know what marriage is?

"Goku." Everyone answered.

Vegeta: Also, love each other? Making a lot of assumptions here.