Movie 3: Christmas Tree of Might

Kaiserneko: The following is a non-profit fan-based parody. DragonBall, DragonBall Z, and DragonBall GT are all owned by FUNimation, TOEI Animation, Fuji TV, and Akira Toriyama. Please support the official release.

"From what I heard this movie was the first one they abridged, so expect maybe some old voices." Weiss said, thinking.

"Understood, well let's see how the earliest one did." Blaze added.

We open in a forest with Gohan, Krillin, Bulma and Oolong camping out.

Narrator: Twas the week before Christmas, and upon the Earth, Krillin and Gohan were searching for a tree of great worth. They longed for a tree both tall and rare, and for some other reason, Oolong was there. And with eyes full of wonder and faces all grins, this, my dear viewers, is where our story begins.

"Thanks for the exposition narrator." Ruby said, giggling

Krillin: Alright guys, sleep well. We have an early morning tomorrow to search for our perfect Christmas tree!

"Why were they camping?" Jaune asked with utter confusion.

"Maybe to have a different Christmas tradition." Tails guessed.

Bulma: Hey, did anyone take care of that fire?

"Yeah, best take care of it before a forest fire starts." Oscar said in agreement

Krillin: Oolong, you got that?

Oolong: I'm watching it.

We then cut to the forest being burned down as the animals flee the area.

Most of the audience go wide eyed in shock at this.

"Geez Oolong!" Nora exclaimed.

"You had one job!" Amy said, concerned

Krillin: I thought you said you were watching the fire!

"Our heroes." Blake sarcastically stated.

Oolong: I was! It was beautiful.

Lilac shook her head. "You need to be careful with your choice of words, Krillin."

Gohan: Poor animals, their Christmas is ruined now...

Krillin: Yeah, and now we don't have our tree.

"Krillin... you can live without a tree, these animals cannot." Carol pointed out, rolling her eyes.

"Way to priorities." Cory deadpans.

Gohan: I wish there was something we could do for them.

Krillin: (a ding sound is heard) Wish? I got it! We could use the Dragon Balls!

Sonic snickered. "Hehehe, got to love Deus Ex Machina."

Nora gasped and glanced at the blue blur. "You can break the fourth wall too?!"

Sonic blinked. "Uhhh... yeah??"

"Can you break anything else?!' Nora squealed with excitement.

"Sorry, but I don't think our reactors would approve with- Oh snap." Sonic stop in mid-sentence after realizing what he said.

Nora gasped in shock and looked around the theater, thinking she's being watched. "Are there people watching us right now?! Where?! Where?!"

Theo blinked. "Ummmm, Nora... you and everyone else are the only ones here."

Lucy glanced at Sonic. "Sonic, why would you say something like that??"

The blue hero shrugged. "What?? It's what I do." He glanced at us (literally). "Sorry, old habits."