Movie 7: Super Android 13

We cut to the mountains outside of Dr Gero's lab during the episode "Dr. Gero or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Androids". The dialogue is faintly heard.

Android 17: (offscreen) Howdy folks! I'm Android 13, look at mah trucker hat!

"Love that accent." Nora giggled.

"Wait, didn't we already watch this scene?" Tails realized. "I thought we were watching a movie."

"You are." Lucy replied. "This takes place after that scene."

Dr. Gero: (offscreen) I was going through a phase!

"Sure you were." Yang chuckled.

Android 18: (offscreen) Well, let's say we open him up and get to know our new friend.

Dr. Gero:(offscreen) Don't you dare! 

"Oh boy." Jaune already know what was coming.

Dr. Gero: (cut to Dr. Gero inside the lab) I am your master and you will do what I say!

Android 17: I... I'm sorry... could you repeat that? I think the ear thing's back.

Dr. Gero: I said I am your master and you will do what I-- (Android 17 impales him the chest with his hand)

Android 17: Sorry, doc. (decapitates Dr. Gero with a kick, with his head rolling towards Krillin) Just following orders.

Dr. Gero: (as his head stops directly in front of a whimpering Krillin) So... could one of you possibly spare one of those Senzu--

"Again, not a human." Blake mentions.

We cut to Android 17 smashing the head of Dr. Gero and everyone minus Trunks looking appalled. Android 17 smiles. Dr. Gero's oil/blood leaks into a crack on the floor leading down to the sub-lab. The episode "Blood, Sweat and Gears" continues from there as Android 17 begins to walk towards Android 18.

"Is that blood or oil?" Sonic asks. "I mean, he's a robot so-"

"I don't want to find out." Weiss interrupts.

Krillin: (offscreen) So does this mean they're on our side?

"To answer your question Krillin, no." Knuckles bluntly states.

Trunks yells and Krillin screams, as the shot stops at Dr. Gero's super-computer.

Dr. Gero: Well, guess it's a good thing I backed myself up into the super-computer. Have to thank Wheelo for that. 

"Does that make the movies connected to the series?" Ruby asked.

"In the abridged version, yes." Theo answered. "But not in the original."

Dr. Gero: Now, what to do with the twins going rogue... "

"Have the supercomputer make another body." Eggman suggested.

Dr. Gero: How is progress with Plan B?

"There's a 'plan B'? What is plan B?" Lilac wonders.

We cut to Cell as an embryo, clearly not ready to be released yet.

Cell: (makes a little squirming moan)

"Aww, his first words." Nora awed, ignoring the weird looks she was receiving.

We cut back to the super-computer)

Dr. Gero: That's another 17 years out, at least. (cut to three pods holding the new androids for this movie) Ugh... Well, guess it's time for Plan C...