The Perfect Guy

"The 'Perfect' Guy??" Tails said, reading the title confused.

"Oh no... Don't tell us that has reached his perfect form already." Amy whimpered.

Android 18: The following is a fan-based parody. DragonBall, DragonBall Z, and DragonBall GT are all owned by FUNimation, TOEI Animation, Fuji TV, and Akira Toriyama. Please support the official release.

Ruby gulped, knowing why Android 18 is reading the disclaimer. "Since 18 is reading the disclaimer, it looks like we're about to witness Cell's final form." 

We cut to the Hyperbolic Time Chamber with Goku carrying Gohan on his back.

Goku: (singing to "Giant Woman")
♪All I wanna do is see you turn into a Super Saiyan, a Super Saiyan♪

Adam sighed, not all that annoyed. "Why now."

♪All I want to be is a dad who gets to see a Super Saiyan♪ (shows Goku and Gohan's training montage)

Tai hummed. "At least he's trying to be a father... in his own way."

♪All I wanna do is see you turn into a Super Saiyan, a Super Saiyan♪
♪All I want to be is a dad who gets to see a Super Saiyan♪
♪Oh, I know that it'll be great, and I just can't wait! To see your hair golden, spiked and glowing♪
♪If you let out your rage, just break out of your cage! Because you are at least half Saiyan♪
♪Your power will rise like never before! Just tap into the power deep in your core♪
♪It's waiting for you, for you to turn into a Super Saiyan! A Super Saiyan♪
♪All I want to do is see you turn into a Super Saiyan♪

Goku now places Gohan down on a bed and pulls a blanket over him.

"That was... surprisingly good." Weiss commented.

"And that's 'saiyan' a lot from you, Ice Queen." Sonic mentions, laughing at his pun.

Yang puffed her cheeks. "Hey, I was about to use that pun!"

The blue blur grinned. "Sorry blondie, you're too slow."

Gohan: (breathing heavily and then wakes up) I'LL WRECK YOUR WHOLE WORL--

Goku: Hey, son!

"Having a nightmare, Gohan?" Carol asked.

Gohan: Were you...watching me sleep?

Goku: Like a papa hawk! I don't wanna miss the moment you go Super Saiyan!

Gohan: Wow, it's been nearly three months in here, and you still think I can do it?

"I believe in you." Both Ruby and Penny encouraged the young Saiyan.

Goku: Well, yeah! If you don't, the whole world will be doomed! 

"No pressure..." Blake deadpanned. 

Goku: Or not... Maybe I can handle it. So don't sweat it! And get some sleep, son!

Gohan: Uh...yeah, okay.. (lays back on the bed and goes to sleep)

Goku: (thinking) 'Cause tomorrow, I'ma get you Super Saiyan!

OPENING SEQUENCE

We cut to The Lookout.

Piccolo: No, see, I'm definitely going with Krillin. Call it a safe bet, but I think his history speaks for itself.

Tien: You haven't known him as long as I have. Sure, he can be a little... *sighs* Well, he's a total bitch, but when we really need him, he's always stepped up. Vegeta, on the other hand...