Super Saiyan Swagger

"'Super Saiyan Swagger'?" Sonic read the title, confused.

"It means that Vegeta will appear." Shadow responded.

"But he isn't a... super... saiyan..." Tails began as he slowly realized what this episode is about. "Oh."

Android 19: The following is a non-profit, fan-based parody. Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, and Dragon Ball GT are all owned by FUNimation, TOEI Animation, Fuji TV, and Akira Toriyama. Please support the official release.

"Looks like Android 19 will be the first to go." Carol pointed out.

"And given the title, it's pretty obvious who will be victorious." Cory said, nodding.

We cut to Goku as a Super Saiyan giving Android 19 a beating, the latter being heard constantly saying "Ow." over and over again.

Android 20:(to Piccolo and Tien) Are you afraid...? 

"Why should they? They've clearly won." Ruby optimistically states. 

Android 20: It's okay, you know... to feel that creeping, seizing fear-- not everyone faces their deaths so openly. 

Yang scoffed. "How can they show to a tin can, whose getting his ass handed to him by Goku?"

Android 20: I'll admit, your composure is admirable... even in the face of your inevitable demise, death's gaze squarely on you. You still keep calm, cool, and-- (looks towards Android 19) Oh, for God's sake, 19, throw a f**king punch!

"Seriously. Just do it." Nora comments.

"Whose side are you on?" Knuckles asks.

"Forget sides, I just want to see a good fight!"

OPENING SEQUENCE

We cut to Gohan, Krillin, and Yamcha arriving at the battle.

Gohan: Mr. Piccolo, what have we missed?

"Nothing much." Cardin replied. "Just your dad beating crap of that clown android."

Piccolo: Well, your father is currently handing the Pillsbury Doughbot its generous, white ass.

"Quite literally, in fact." Pyrrha mentions.

Android 20: Yes, well, your feeble understanding of our abilities would lead you to believe such. But 19 has yet to truly demonstrate his full killing proficiency. 19! Attack from the left!

"Your left or his?" Ren questions.

Android 19: Higher. (screws up the attack and gets elbowed in the face) Ouch. (continues saying "Ow." in the background)

Android 20: No, my left! 

"There's your answer." Espio said to the JNPR ninja.

Android 20: As I was saying... 19 is merely lulling your comrade into a false sense of security. And once we... 19, dodge!

Android 19: Beginning dodge protocol... (Goku knees him in the face) Ow. (continues saying "Ow." in the background)

Android 20: Why is dodging a subroutine? It's not that complex!

(Piccolo turns around and stares at Gohan)

Gohan: What? What?! 

Most of the audience chuckle at why Piccolo is staring at Gohan, with Silver admitting, "The fact he says nothing makes it better."