Cell-Out: Part 1

Gohan: The following is a fan-based parody. DragonBall, DragonBall Z, DragonBall GT, and DragonBall Super are all owned by FUNimation, TOEI Animation, Shueisha, and Akira Toriyama. Please support the official release.

"You better pray your son doesn't die, Goku." Weiss scowled.

We cut to Perfect Cell repeatedly punching Gohan in the face and then over to a crowd in a city watching the brutal beatdown.

"By the Brothers, how much of a beating can Gohan take?" Jaune asked with concern for the son of Goku.

Jimmy Firecracker: Folks at home...we here at ZTV do not condone child violence! We will, however, continue to bring it to you live in high-definition all thanks to our sponsors at HETAP: (shows an advertisement for HETAP) "When you're feeling sapped, bring the TAP!"

"I'm kinda curious as to what a HETAP tastes like." Carol said, curious.

"My guess is that it's probably a type of energy or alcoholic drink." Tails assumed. 

Hearing this, Ren grew worried if Nora somehow got her hands on one. It taken him several days to get Nora away from coffee's prior to applying for Beacon Academy.

Piccolo: Goku.

Goku: Don't worry, Piccolo. At some point, Cell's hand is going to cramp up, and then Gohan will-- (Perfect Cell kicks Gohan down to the ground) Oh God, feet! Gohan! Look out for low kicks Turtle, son!

"What does that mean?" Jaune questioned.

"It means focusing on defense." Vine mentioned. 

"Which isn't Gohan's strong suit." Nora mentioned.

Perfect Cell: (chuckles) You're quite a treat to knock around, kid...durable like your father, but soft like your mother. But if you think the only way to win is to not play, I have news for you, brat... (leaps up into the air) You're playing the wrong game!

Fires a blast at Gohan, who groans as he gets knocked back. Perfect Cell fires another blast.

Piccolo: Gohan, DOD--! (shows Gohan rolling to evade the oncoming blasts) ...

Most of the audience were caught by surprise as Gohan finally learnt how to dodge.

Nora grinned. "About time."

Kami: (You must be so proud.)

Nail: (Your precious runt is becoming a man.) (Gohan dodges another blast fired by Perfect Cell)

Piccolo: (thinking) Yeah, but... I mean, he could be dodging better.

"They're in your head. You can't hide it." Sonic stated.

Jimmy Firecracker: Good gravy! This eleven-year-old child is currently fighting for his life! (scoffs) Methinks the Make-A-Wish Foundation has gone too far this time!

Gohan leaps away, but Perfect Cell appears behind him and extends his arm.

Perfect Cell: Game over, kid.

Perfect Cell fires a shockwave that sends Gohan flying away through two plateaus)

Jimmy Firecracker: Dear sweet merciful God, I think...HE'S DEAD! (cut over to Chi-Chi and the Ox-King watching the fight, Chi-Chi stares at the television in shock) (sotto voce) Can we show that on network television? I-I mean...we're live, so...

"Human empathy at its finest." Ilia sighed.

Chi-Chi suddenly faints.

Ox King: Sweetheart, remember! You have another one coming!