Chapter 2

I got to school, and it was massive! From what I remember reading in that pamphlet... There is a primary building, secondary building, and a senior secondary building... There is also a cafeteria building that is said to serve the best food in Japan (school wise) ...

Now where to find the dorms... I'll just go to talk to the principal about it... But where is the principal's room... ****... do I need to talk to someone to find it... *sigh* Here goes my introvert self...

"Uh excuse me... I-I don't know where the principal's room is... C-could you help me?" I asked a girl.

She smiled and exclaimed,

"Sure! By the way, my name is Nezuko Kamado, but call me Nezuko! What's your name? "

"Y-Y/n... H-Haganezuka... L-L/n"

"Oh, that name is very pretty!"

"Y-your n-name is pretty too..."

"Why thank you! Would you like to be friends?"

"S-sure!"

"Well, let's get going, Y/n-chan!"

She dragged me until we reached the principal's office...

"Well, I have to go! Have a lovely day and talk to you soon!"

Before she left, she gave me a paper that I am guessing had her number to call her...

I walked into the principal's office and saw 5 kids... All but one (he had black hair) had white hair. They all had purple eyes and stared at me...

Two of them exclaimed,

"Miss, would you like to play with us? "

"Oh, uh sure! "

They were playing freeze tag and they chose me to be it... We had a fun time and Aimi was also playing... I didn't even realize that a lady was watching us until I sat down on one of the beanbag chairs.

"Oh my, I am so sorry madam! I didn't see you there! "

I quickly stood up and bowed at a 90° angle.

"Oh, it's fine! I am going to be assuming that you're the new student, Y/n Haganezuka L/n! The principal will be with you shortly, but I do have to tell you something... "

"Yes? "

"I am so happy that you are getting along with my kids! People always ignore them thanks to their 'peculiar' hair or eye color... I am so glad that someone actually decided to play with them! "

"Oh uh I just can't ignore children that are absolutely adorable!"

I smiled and the door opened up and a man came out (btw Ubuyashiki won't have the curse in this AU, so he isn't blind).

"You must be Miss L/n! Pleasure to meet you! Kiriya, my eldest son, will be guiding you through the whole school! Also, make sure to choose 1 or more athletic electives and 2 or more electives... "

"Oh okay! Thank you Mr. Ubuyashiki! "

"It's no problem! "

"Come on Y/n! I'll show you the whole school! "

"Oh okay! "

2 hours later (because that's how big campus is)

"Well that's about everything! Oh, have you decided what electives and clubs you want to do?"

"Oh, yeah! I want to learn a new instrument and take culinary! For the athletic elective... Maybe Marching Band since it is really only one quarter? "

"Alright! So what would your quarter electives be then? "

"Hmm... Art... And maybe learning a foreign language for a semester? "

"Alright and what would the language be? We have Spanish, English (Y/n is speaking Japanese rn technically), German, Italian, French, Latin, Chinese, or Korean?"

"... Well... Maybe English? I am not sure..."

"Alrighty then! "

I looked at Aimi and saw that she was super tired so I whispered,

"I need to go, Aimi is really tired, but thank you once again, Kiriya! "

"Oh okay, and it was my pleasure! "

I went to my dorm and saw that an Amazon package came... I set Aimi down on my bed as I dragged the box into the dorm...

I grabbed a pair of scissors and opened the package... Oh nice! Aimi's mini house came!

I got started on setting it up as Aimi was fast asleep and right after I was done setting it up, Aimi woke up...

I put Aimi in her new home after putting fruits and vegetables in the food tray and water in the water bowl...

Aimi looked so happy and I checked the time and decided to sleep despite it only being 6 pm since I have work at 5 am and school starts at 8:30 am

Aimi looked so happy and I checked the time and decided to sleep despite it only being 6 pm since I have work at 5 am and school starts at 8:30 am... I fell deep asleep.

Nezuko- 20%- friends!!! Yay!!!

Ubuyashiki family- 35%- friends (with the kids mostly)