Chapter 15

Wow... This **** is dark... And the bird that says UwU... That sounds familiar...

"UwU! I have found you! UWU! Oh, look, UwU! It's a phone, UwU! "

A random bird grabbed my phone and almost flew away with it, but Aimi caught it...

"UWU! Let me go! UwU! "

"Oh, but you must be tired! The flight from my home town to here must be tiring! So here! I have some treat for you! "

I grabbed 3 Hershey's bars from my snack bin and opened them for her... And split up the chocolate...

"There you go! "

"Oh uwu, ty! "

After the bird ate all the chocolate, it said,

"UwU! (Vomiting) Look at the time(vomiting), uwu! I have to go (vomiting)! Uw-"

The bird fell on the ground and died... Hehe...

I threw it in the trash bin after stabbing it numerous times... That bird is something... UwU is so disgusting 🤢🤮...

I washed my hands so many times because that bird is a disgrace to it's whole freaking family...

Uwuyata's POV

Uwu... I died... Wow... Uwu...  I was supposed to give that ***** phone to Kagaya Ubuyashiki... **** it...

Y/n's POV

I heard someone knocking on my door and decided to check who it was... 

I opened the door and was about to slam it shut after seeing it was Tengen... Unfortunately, he quickly came in... And sat on my couch...

"Flashy place you have here..."

"Get out..."

"I csn't believe that you tried to get away from me..."

"I said... Get out..."

"That's not flamboyant! But I could change your attitude in seconds..."

"Why the **** would I want to change my personality you man*****?!"

"Man*****?! I love you and all my wives... I don't go around ******* other women!"

"Yeah sure! If I ******* said yes to being your girlfriend, I bet I would be stuck in a ******* harem! That's how ******* messed up you are! "

"..."

"OKAY... NOW GET OUT!"

"Woah woah woah, not so fast! Love..."

I suddenly got hugged by the waist by Rengoku...

He hoisted me up and Aimi tried to stop them but was grabbed by Mitsuri...

"My, my! Aren't you just adorable! "

"How the **** did you two get in?!"

I kept kicking and punching Rengoku... but that was quite useless... Especially since I have casual clothing on... Meaning no weapons on me... 

Rengoku then kissed my cheek as if I were some girlfriend of his or some ****... Not that he has any... I don't tolerate this type of behavior, so I started to kick more violently until I was able to be freed, but Gyomei grabbed me and hoisted me up in the air as if I were a small child... 

After a few minutes he put me down and I heard a snake making my blood run cold...

All the Hashira were in my home... And I am not enjoying it...

They all were checking up on me, uninvited to my house... Which is kind of rude... Sorry... It's extremely rude... They all hugged me at least once or twice... And gave me gifts like chocolate, accessories that match their style... And clothes that also match their style... 

They all left after Ubuyashiki told them that I had to go to sleep because of my schedule...

Oh right... I am forced to sleep at 9 pm to ensure a 'healthy' sleep schedule... The bracelet has this chemical it releases to force me to sleep at exactly 9 pm... Which I find cruel... I can't get it off... 

The clock struck 9 pm and I got knocked out...

Quite rude if you ask me...

Obanai- 80% (obsession {WARNING THIS CHARACTER IS NOW A ROMANTIC YANDERE})

Shinobu Kocho- 75% (obsession) {WARNING THIS CHARACTER IS NOW A ROMANTIC YANDERE}

Tengen Uzui- 79% (Obsession) {WARNING THIS CHARACTER IS NOW A ROMANTIC YANDERE}

Kyojuro Rengoku- 80% (Obsession) {WARNING THIS CHARACTER IS NOW A ROMANTIC YANDERE}

Mitsuri Kanroji-74% (Obsession) {WARNING THIS CHARACTER IS NOW A ROMANTIC YANDERE}

Sanemi Shinazugawa-73% (Obsession) {WARNING THIS CHARACTER IS NOW A ROMANTIC YANDERE}

Gyomei Himejima- 75% (family) {WARNING THIS CHARACTER HAS BECOME A PLATONIC YANDERE}

Muichiro Tokito- 74% (Obsession) {WARNING THIS CHARACTER IS NOW A ROMANTIC YANDERE}

Giyu Tomioka-75% (Obsession) {WARNING THIS CHARACTER IS NOW A ROMANTIC YANDERE}

Ubuyashiki family-95% (family) {PLATONIC YANDERES}

Platonic love

0-10% (Acquaintances)

11-49% (Friends)

50-59% (Close Friends)

60-79% (Best Friends)

80-100% (Family)

Danger over 80% will cause platonic yanderes to be overprotective of you!

Romantic Love

0-10% (Acquaintances)

11-30% (Friends)

31-40% (Best Friends)

41-60% (Crush)

61-100% (Obsession)

Danger! Romantic can become a yandere anytime and can quickly increase from 0% to 61% quicker than you would expect!