Chapter 11

"A hopeless romantic all my life... Surrounded by couples all the time...I guess I should take it as a sign...  I'm feeling lonely.... Oh, I wish I'd find a lover that could hold me (trust me Y/n... you don't want a boyfriend or girlfriend... you need to run...) ... Now, I'm crying in my room... So skeptical of love... But still, I want it more, more, more (No Y/n... you need to run now)-"

"I gave a second chance to Cupid! But now I'm left here feeling stupid! Oh, the way he makes me feel that love isn't real! Cupid is so dumb!"

"Gah! Who are you and why are you in my dorm?"

"My names Aisha! I finally broke out of a jar I was stuck in and so I am here... A bit late but still here! I am Aisha your guardian angel and spirit guide! I will be helping you make options because you suck at that... "

"Wait, no! I am independent!"

"You do realize that the choices that you made resulted in a certain group or someone to become a yandere..."

"What? I thought yanderes didn't exist!"

"And I thought that chocolate didn't exist but here we are..."

"..."

"..."

"Wait you thought chocolate didn't exist?" 

"... Yes..."

I burst out laughing and she got mad and left... I got to Starbucks and nothing really interesting happened... But Rui came and I made his favorite drink right before my shift ended... 

We walked to school together and talked... When suddenly the Hashira were right behind us... 

"Y/n? Where were you? YOU SKIPPED 2 MEETINGS YESTERDAY!!!"

"And?"

"YOU HAVE NO EXCUSE TO BE SKIPPING!!!"

"I do though! "

"AND WHAT IS YOUR EXCUSE??!!"

"Bro... Chill... My ears ******* hurt when you yell... Well, my excuse is that I was taking care of some children... Now can you please leave me and Rui alone? "

"... NO!!!"

I grabbed a cookie from my bag and stopped walking...

"Rui, wait here..." I whispered...

I went up to Rengoku and he suddenly turned red after seeing how close I was to him... I didn't think much of it and despite me being shorter than him I grabbed the cookie and shoved it up his throat... 

He started choking on it and Tengen quickly went to assist him while I grabbed Rui and ran off with him...

We got to school, and I went straight to my first class... You know what... Maybe boot camp is better than getting treated like this... Maybe not... I don't know anymore...

The speaker than said,

"May Y/n L/n please report to Room 111? Hey, wait what are you-"

"WHOEVER CAN BRING ME Y/N L/N WILL RECEIVE 5,000,000 ¥ ($35,640)!"

" Oh ****..." 

I quickly got up the ventilator and hid there... Oh man... It's cold... 

At least I have a blanket... What? I carry a pillow and blanket with me!

I wrapped myself as I heard the door open and students came rushing in looking for me...

"Where do you think Y/n might be? I mean the whole school is searching for her! Even the teachers!"