Chapter 30

My face turned pale and my eyes widened... 'How did they capture Aisha?'

He walked up to Aisha and took off her muzzle...

"Y-Y/n... D-don't worry a-about me... I... Can't die... Just make sure to escape..."

I closed my eyes... Memories of Aisha and me from my past life... How she helped me towards succession even if I sometimes got pissed... And even before that... She was still with me... She and I share the same breathing techniques... I wouldn't have been able to do anything...

"Let go of her... now..." I glare at Rengoku rage filling my eyes...

"That's no way to talk to your boyfriend, Y/n!"

"**** off! I never ******* agreed to be your ******* girlfriend!"

"Oh? Giving me attitude, are we now... I know your mother will fix you up..."

"Mother? Miss Amane is not my ******* mother! I never agreed to this ********!"

"Alright... I see how it is... I will have to probably have to punish you when we get back to my house..."

"And when did I agree to this ********?"

""When you joined Student Council... Of course... Where's the Y/n that was afraid to talk? The one that pulled pranks on us? I miss her..."

"I am no longer the same person I was before...  neither are you... Only difference is that now... I am going to kill you... And will receive freedom... No one will take away what I have always deserved... And if I ever find you when I became reincarnated... I swear... I will kill you..."

"Try me..."

"Galaxial Breathing: 💡💨14th form: Light Speed...💡💨"

I rushed to him and almost stabbed him but missed... Oh ****... I have to wait 10 more minutes to use that... If I use it right now... My stamina will go to 0 and he will easily kill me and make me his... But... 

"Aimi... Mind- Woah who are you?"

I look at the other bunny next to Aimi... Slightly confused... 

"Aimi... mind Passing me some food? Anything works... I just need to refuel my energy..."

Aimi gave me food and I quickly ate before Rengoku was able to get his katana close to my throat...

I jumped back... Doing a backflip... Oh and I finally mastered it... So I give myself a golden sticker... yay! 

"Galaxial Breathing: 15th form: 🫙Protective Dome🫙... " (Inspiration from the fact that Earth has a barrier to protect it from anything in space that may atttack it...)

"My turn! Flame Breathing: 1st Form: Unknowing Fire!"

He stabbed me right in the chest but I had no fresh cuts on me thanks to 15th form... I grabbed my katana and used 13th form...

"Galaxial Breathing: 13th form: 🌊💨Life dew 💨🌊..."

My katana turned a transparent blue color... Alright now to stab him... Easy enough right? Wait...

I then said,

 "Galaxial Breathing:14th form: 💡💨 Light Speed...💡💨"

Alright! Let's merge these two!

Galaxial Breathing:  Combined forces: 10th form: 🌊💨💡 Light Waters 🌊💨💡

I rushed to Rengoku and he tried to avoid the katana but made contact with it... He started to drown in the insides... I looked at him still trying to get me though he was going to die... 'Pathetic' was all I could think of... How pathetic he was...

He left a key... I guess I will be needing this... Like the coin...

I left his mind quickly...

I was about to untie Aisha when she was no longer there...

I looked at my next opponent... Tengen... I know how to kill him... FLaMboYaNtLy...