Chapter 21

Another crappy day... I tried choking myself, but that was unsuccessful... I just hate how I can't die... 

I grabbed my school stuff and went to my first period... I am... scared... 

I walk into class and sit down, but then Kyojuro grabs my wrist and forces me to come with him...

Kyojuro makes me sit on him before the teacher comes and tells him to stop... I was on the verge of tears... 

He starts brushing my hair with his hands, while I try to not cry from what just happened... His thing was... hard...

I decided that now would be the best time to use the restroom... Ya...

"M-miss? Could I use the r-restroom please?"

"Oh ya sure!"

I sighed in relief and grabbed the pass before hearing...

"May I accompany her?"

"You may..."

"Thank you!"

****...

We walked side by side and silently made our way to the restroom... Before I went he pinned me to the wall and I became more traumatized...

"Y/n... I-I love you... Will you please be my girlfriend?"

"Er... Give me a month to d-d-decide!"

"I'll give you an hour... Plus since Mr. Ubuyashiki and I have signed a contract he is on my side now..."

My eyes widened... I couldn't say no... He would force me either way to be his girlfriend... 

"I need to go..."

"And so do I... to uh... do something..."

He went to the boy's restroom, and I rushed to the gazebo... I drank the medicine without many thoughts of it anymore...

{ATTENTION, EACH YANDERE HAS INCREASED BY 25% NOW}

****... Let me just go to class now... I opened the door quietly and got back to my seat...

Rengoku- 145% (RUN)