Chapter 57

Remember to never insult someone on accident! Watch your mouth or else you might get killed or injured pretty badly...

For example...

I was you know... Minding my own business and that when Gyutaro comes in...

I said a basic simple hii... Right?

"You look beautiful... "

"Huh? Me?! How am I beautiful? (Sigh) Well you also look beautiful! "

"What the **** did you just say? I-"

"Oh my bad! I meant handsome! (🙄🙄🙄) "

"Huh?! No! How can I look handsome or beautiful with these birthmarks?! "

"You are just insecure about your birthmarks you know-"

"That's it! 😡😡😡"

He ran up to me cutting me with his sickles while I screamed,

"What the actual ****!!! I was just complimenting you and telling you the ******* truth of what I personally think of you *******!!! "

I pulled my Katana out and yelled,

"Galaxial Breathing: 10th form: 😴💭 (⊙_◎) Dream Chaos 😴💭 (⊙_◎)!"

I am in his mind... And I fell on top of him...

His eyes widened and he was blushing hard... I wonder why...

I got up and quickly grabbed my Katana...

"Galaxial Breathing: 2nd Form: 🌙 Frosty Moon🌙! Galaxial Breathing: 15th form:🫙Protective Dome🫙! Galaxial Breathing: Combined Forces: 7th Form: 🫙🌙Ice Dome🫙🌙!"

I became a statue mad of ice... He was about to say something but stopped and ran up to me crying....

"No... No no no no no no no no.... Y/n... Please don't leave me... "

He touched my face and became frozen and died... After a minute I unfroze and grabbed the key from this mission... Yay!