Chapter 31

I looked at my next opponent... Tengen...  I know how to kill him flamboyantly...

I tied my hair into a simple ponytail... So not my style... but this will be... a bit gruesome...

"Galaxial Breathing: Tenth form: 😴💭 (⊙_◎) Dream Chaos 😴💭 (⊙_◎)! "

I quickly went into his mind... Huh... I think I also go into his mind on an hourly basis... no but I mean I literally went into his mind...

I walked around trying to find Tengen... Wait... Why is he obsessed with me if he already has 3 girlfriends... Speaking of which... where are his girlfriends...

I found him sitting lazily on a chair and I was like bro :l

I walk to him having my hand ready to release my katana from the scabbard...

"Tengen?"

"Yes, my sweetheart?"

I want to throw up... but I kept a straight face...

"Remember that one time where you said 'In that case, I'll decapitate them with style. I'll show you the most dramatic spray of blood ever! It'll be a spectacle!' when Tanjiro was put on trial?"

"Yes??? I don't see your point here..."

"Well... I will decapitate you with style! Galaxial Breathing: First form: ☀️️ Scorching Sun☀️! Galaxial Breathing: Third form: ⭐Twinkling Stars⭐! Galaxial Breathing: Combined Forces 1st Form: ☀️️⭐Scorching Stars☀️️⭐!" 

(Note: moves can have the same name, but how the move is performed depends on the breathing technique and the user...)

My katana flashed brightly having fire emerging from it and bright stars surrounded me ready to attack Tengen and defend me... He got up and got his two katanas out...

"You know... Aisha told me that I only need to kill you in order to be able to have you and control you (Btw no she didn't...They found it in a book...)"

"Aisha wouldn't do that! (Friendship points have been gained for Aisha)"

"Well let's just get the party started, shall we Y/n?"

"..."

"I'll take your silence as a yes! Sound Breathing: First Form: Roar!"

I mumbled under my breath...

"Galaxial Breathing: 8th form: Stardust..."

I made a duplicate of me and made myself invisible...

He slice 'me' in half...

"That was a bit easy..."

Blood splattered everywhere, but what he didn't realize was that it was his blood that splattered everywhere and that was because I attacked him when he attacked 'me' aka a dummy figurine...

I sliced his neck off and collected the 2nd key... That was simple yet flashy... He should have never said that...

I grab my sword and clean it... I don't want blood on my sword ever... Unless a demon attack or my sadist side kicks in...