Chapter 19

Ha... I am not fast enough... ****...

Right now... they finally discovered who I am and you want to know how? Well they somehow got into my school's files and found mine...

Then they somehow tracked me- ow!

I tripped on something... What did I trip on? Oh ****! Kamabaru?! 

It wrapped around my legs right after I tripped...

"Gah! Let go of me you reptile!"

"SSSSSsssss (a.k.a. 'no')"

I decided to keep Aimi and Galaxily inside my bag... Especially since they would be considered prey to Kamabaru or something...

"Finally, thanksss Kamabaru..."

"SSSSSSSsssss....(a.k.a. 'no problem!')" 

"Hah... Let... Hah... Go... Of me... Hah..."

"Hmm... No... Oh and Mr. Ubuyashiki has finally figured out how to make it a key that only he and all the Hashira have..."

"But... hah... you don't.... have it..."

"Ara Ara! So you were the person we saw! Now I see that you were just trying to hide... Using a British accent... I gotta admit, you sounded like a natural speaker..."

"Thanks, mate... I... I... Got used to it... "

"Ah, well, let me just attach this to you! Gyomei, could you keep her in place and Tengen could you extend her arm?"

"Mhm..."

After they put the bracelet on, I felt a shock... An electrical shot... Man... I fell unconscious...

Time skip 

I opened my eyes to see the Ubuyashiki family...

"Oh, Y/n! You're awake! "

"..."

"Not feeling talkative right now?"

"Why should I talk to you? "

"Well... I wanted you to sign something!"

"..."

"Adoption papers! Your parents have died from gun wounds according to the police... (That's cap don't worry!)"

"Wh-what?!"

"Well I'll give you some time to think about it! If you don't I can force you to sign! You know what, you will sign the paper!"

My hand suddenly felt like it was being controlled and wrote my signature...

"Well, we moved your stuff already, so once you feel better, Kuina and Kanata will take you to our home!"

After half an hour, I felt way better but refused to leave the bed, despite Kuina and Kanata's constant pleading...

Eventually, Kanae came and said, I was free to go... and having no option, I walked in between Kuina and Kanata... They each held my hand tightly as if I was going to leave them or something...

I looked to the sun and saw Rui looking at me... I smiled sadly and was forced to keep walking...

Eventually, I found myself in a room with my bunnies... but... the windows were glued shut and the door was locked...(She can't lock her door... )

I was on my bed scrolling through Wattpad... When I came across the book that 'I' sent myself... 

I fully read it and... I need to go to that thing to get medicine for this to stop... I remember! I might have to do it tomorrow... Okay then, I will start tomorrow...

Obanai- 85% (obsession) {WARNING THIS CHARACTER IS NOW A ROMANTIC YANDERE}

Shinobu Kocho- 85% (obsession) {WARNING THIS CHARACTER IS NOW A ROMANTIC YANDERE}

Mitsuri Kanroji-85% (Obsession) {WARNING THIS CHARACTER IS NOW A ROMANTIC YANDERE}

Sanemi Shinazugawa-85% (Obsession) {WARNING THIS CHARACTER IS NOW A ROMANTIC YANDERE}

Gyomei Himejima- 80% (family) {WARNING THIS CHARACTER HAS BECOME A PLATONIC YANDERE}

Giyu Tomioka-82% (Obsession) {WARNING THIS CHARACTER IS NOW A ROMANTIC YANDERE}

Ubuyashiki family-100% (family) {PLATONIC YANDERES} [RUN FROM THEM... AVOID THEM AT ALL COSTS NOW]

Tengen- 87% (Obsession) {WARNING THIS CHARACTER IS NOW A ROMANTIC YANDERE}

Rengoku-92% (Obsession) {WARNING THIS CHARACTER IS NOW A ROMANTIC YANDERE}

Muichiro- 84% (Obsession) {WARNING THIS CHARACTER IS NOW A ROMANTIC YANDERE}

Platonic love

0-10% (Acquaintances)

11-49% (Friends)

50-59% (Close Friends)

60-79% (Best Friends)

80-100% (Family)

Danger over 80% will cause platonic yanderes to be overprotective of you!

Romantic Love

0-10% (Acquaintances)

11-30% (Friends)

31-40% (Best Friends)

41-60% (Crush)

61-100% (Obsession)

Danger! Romantic can become a yandere anytime and can quickly increase from 0% to 61% quicker than you would expect!