Chapter 23

"Y/n! Would you like to go to game night today?"

"Yes! I would love to!"

"Alright! Come at 6 pm!"

"Okay!"

It's good to take a break from time to time... Video games are one of the best ways to do so! Though everyone has been acting weird lately... Even the Kizuki... Eh whatever...

I grabbed my bunnies and walked out before Miss Amane stopped me and said,

"Y/n... Where are you going?"

"To help someone study..."

"..."

"Mom..." I cringe in my mind... because I never agreed to this... And yet I have to call them Mom and Dad... 

"Could I please go?"

"Well... Yes... I suppose you can go..."

"Thank you! Mrs. Ubuya- I mean mom..."

"It's no problem! Just get back at 7pm!"

"Okay!"

I went outside and figured that since I haven't been able to drink the medicine yet, it would be best to drink it now...

{ATTENTION ALL YANDERES HAVE REACHED 100% OR MORE Ṛ̴̨̛̭͙͔̰͕̥̻̏͊̅̋̑̂̄U̷̲͆̊̒̉́̋͝N̵̨̬͈̱̮͖̰̈̐͊͆́̀͠ ̸̩̹̰͂͂́͗̇̉͘͝͝A̸̼̖̣̫͊͌́͒̋̈́͂̉Ẁ̶̡̗̣̼͚̥͙̪͈Ầ̷͔̖̙̱̞̩̬̣̇̃̆͒͝͝Y̸͍̽͛ ̴̨͓̹̟̻̞̐̐͛͜B̸̧͍̝͕̐̽̑̈̄̅̑͂̒Ė̶̲̈̏̓̓̓͑̔͂͝F̴̩̻͆͛̓́̅O̵̭̳͛͒̓̅R̴̬̣̍Ë̸̞́͂̿̇̕ ̵̰̎̽̑Î̴̢͇̖͈͉̎̓̑͒̆̕T̵̜̮̤͙̘̹̀̃́̔'̵̡̠̠͔̯̫̗͕͛ͅS̸̺̖͖̣̈ ̷̧̥͕͇̹̯͚͉͚͊T̸̝̱̦͖͈̄̈́̓̈́͛́́̆̃Ǒ̴̪̦̩͉͖͙ͅƠ̵̧̛̫͖̦̘̣̼̞̙͈̈́̒͋͐̋̇͘ ̶̖̳͓̪͂͑͑̃͒̾̑L̶̡̫̪̭̪̂Ǎ̴̪̬̮͚̣̯͇͙̀́T̶̨̧̘͉͇̻̫̘̩̽̀́̊̉͆E̷̛̛̦̫͂̃͗̐̍̇ͅ}

I went to Gyutaro's Dorm and knocked on the door... It was surprisingly quiet...

"Oh hey Y/n-chan! Sorry about the lights! We may have accidentally cut the power off... Well come on in Y/n-chan!"

Doma grabbed my hand and dragged me to the couch where all the other people were and then Rui came up to me saying... 

"I missed you Y/n..."

He mumbled something else but everyone was talking loudly so I couldn't hear him correctly... I think he said something in the lines of...

Eye bomb has fiendishly sprout of Tanjiro's gasp? Huh?

Rui's POV

"My mom is finally out of the Hashira's grasps..." I mumbled... Hopefully she didn't catch that...

Flashback

"I have an idea to propose... How about we all share Y/n? " 

"Rui... That's actally not a bad idea..."

"Yes! I would be more than happy to share Y/n-chan with those I trust!"

"I will not be participating in it and Kokushibo won't either... Right Kokushibo?"

"... Yes..."

"Alright suit yourselves! Oh and since you two don't want to participate, you can leave! We don't want our plans to be spoiled!"

"Alright..."

They left and we plotted out how to get Y/n... 

Gyutaro put a key out and I saw him smirk alongside Daki...