Chapter 8

Wow... Yesterday was literally one of the worst days of my life... I am going to keep on cussing out the Hashira, though... They can't stop me!

I got my school outfit ready since the two Starbucks members quit and now I have to stay for an additional 40 minutes... I gave Aimi food and cleaned up my dorm before heading off to work...

The good part is that they increased the amount of money I received per hour from 2,098.65 ¥ ($15) to 2,798.20 ¥ ($20)...

I took orders when two people came in...

"Hii! Welcome to Starbucks how may I help you? "

"Daki, would would you like? "

"Star drink, onii-chan!"

"Alright, I would like one star drink and hmm and a matcha tea latte! "

"Alrighty, your total comes up to... 1,540.52 ¥! "

"Okay, here... "

He gave me the money and I got the drinks prepared...

Gyutaro's POV

She looks nice and cute...

"Gyutaro~ I see you like that Starbucks worker~ " Daki exclaimed.

"What? N-no! "

"Oh come on onii-chan~ I know you like her~you are blushing! "

She showed my face on a mirror and... I was blushing...

Daki's POV

I kind of also think I might have a crush on her... Maybe me and Gyutaro could share her! I really couldn't care less if we both dated her...

Y/n's POV

"Alright here you go! One Star Drink and a Matcha Tea Latte! "

"Thank you, have a good day! " The girl exclaimed.

"You too and thank you for coming to Starbucks! "

After my shift ended I ran to my first class...

I know what you must be wondering... Why am I acting like a good kid going to class and all of that ****

... Well...

Uhm my parents want to see if they need to send me off to boot camp or not... So they are using this method of me going to a school and living with Aimi and myself to see if I do or do not need to go to boot camp...

Ah well...

I made it to my classroom right before the late bell, so I consider myself lucky... I saw the same 2 people that went to Starbucks earlier and waved at them while going to my assigned seat... Never noticed them... But then again I don't know more

They smiled and waved back... I turned around and saw a package... Huh that's weird... Wonder what it is... I shoved it in my school bag and greeted Doma who was getting a little clingier... But I didn't think much of it...

"Alright class, we will be doing group projects and I will be assigning you to different groups... I don't give a **** on who I assign you to, so you better not request to join another group unless you want me to make you fail History this year... "

"... "

"Do I make myself clear ladies and gentlemen? "

"Yes, ma'am... "

"Alright then, the first group will consist of... Gyutaro, Daki, Aizetsu, Urogi, Sekido, and Karaku... Will work on Katherine Howard..."

I zoned off for a bit until I heard my name...