Chapter 16

*Anyway the picture in the start is yandere Y/n... Because a certain someone requested it... I am not going to point out fingers but their username is @Tx_Veteranfalcon_xT  XD... P.S. I tried... *

I looked at my bracelet while at 2nd period... Because I was bored... And Muichiro had my phone...

(Requested by Straw-Bree12)

After class I went up to Muichiro and said,

"Can I have my phone back?"

"What phone?"

"The one you grabbed from me... "

"I-I don't have your ph-"

"Oh please Mui! I need my phone!"

"Mui? Oh my younger brother! Muichiro Tokito... I am Yuichiro Tokito! Me and Muichiro are twins! So he has your phone right? I'll get it back, Oi Muichiro! "

"Yeah?"

"Give Y/n her phone back! "

"No..."

I ran forward and grabbed it from him and ran from him... As I ran, I saw a bunny that was left in a trash bin... How... cruel...

I picked it up after putting gloves on my hands and decided to call Aimi...

A few seconds later, Aimi came with a hospital bed and put the bunny on it... I hope she is able to go without being seen...

I went to my next class and sat down in the back... But of course Rengoku and Tengen saw me and dragged me to the front of the class... No seriously... They dragged me...

I sighed in frustration and just played with my fingers to be busy, but then Tengen had the audacity to rizz me up... And so I smacked him and went back to distracting myself...

After school I went to my dorm immediatialty to check up on Aimi and the bunny... They both look very adorable... I decided to name the bunny...

"I think I might call you,Galaxily! "

Tengen- 83% (Obsession) {WARNING THIS CHARACTER IS NOW A ROMANTIC YANDERE}

Rengoku-85% (Obsession) {WARNING THIS CHARACTER IS NOW A ROMANTIC YANDERE}

Yuichiro- 20% (friends)

Muichiro- 74% (Obsession) {WARNING THIS CHARACTER IS NOW A ROMANTIC YANDERE}

Platonic love

0-10% (Acquaintances)

11-49% (Friends)

50-59% (Close Friends)

60-79% (Best Friends)

80-100% (Family)

Danger over 80% will cause platonic yanderes to be overprotective of you!

Romantic Love

0-10% (Acquaintances)

11-30% (Friends)

31-40% (Best Friends)

41-60% (Crush)

61-100% (Obsession)

Danger! Romantic can become a yandere anytime and can quickly increase from 0% to 61% quicker than you would expect!