Chapter 5

Band... At least I only will see Gyomei... 

I also have to stay here in this class for the rest of the school day so I can get prepared for Marching Band... I mean it's better than P. E. and I get to skip my science class, so I'm fine with that!

Later that day

Alright... I am dead... Well at least I know what we are doing... Gyomei is such a nice guy! Being patient and kept helping me when I needed help the most. I think I favor him over the other 8... 

Huh... They did say that they'll be walking with me to my next class... I bet that that was just a lie... 

Rengoku's POV

"There she is! We need to make sure that she isn't planning on ditching class or something because that also might mean that she will most likely ditch Student Council after school!" I whisper shouted...

"Okay!" The other Hashira, aka the Student Council Kids, exclaimed... We followed Y/n and she didn't even realize... 

Y/n's POV

Why do I suddenly get the feeling that I am being followed? I turned around and saw absolutely nothing... NOTHING! Why are my senses acting up though? 

I tripped over a pencil and was about to fall when someone grabbed my wrist and picked me up...

"Isn't your name Y/n?"

"Yes... Well thank you sir..."

"My name is Doma and it was my pleasure for such a beautiful lady!"

I blushed out of embarrassment... I did not think he would say that... 

"Thanks I guess... Your eyes also are mesmerizing to look at..."

"Thank you! Well see you in class!"

"See you too!"

Tengen's POV

So she likes troublemakers? What does that delinquent have that I don't have?!!

Shinobu's POV

She likes... him... doesn't she... Well I can't confirm that without asking her while she has a lying detector on... 

Rengoku's POV

I am going to kill that ************...

Gyomei's POV

What's happening? Why did we stop?

Y/n's POV

Why do I feel glares but see nobody... OH ****! I FORGOT TO FEED AIMI!

I rushed out and heard feet moving too, but I kept going due to the fact that Aimi's going to be upset...

Rengoku's POV

"Don't let her escape! Take her to the Student Council room once you have her and don't let her escape! Over..." I exclaimed in the walkie talkie while Tengen and Shinobu ran to catch her...

Y/n's POV

I opened my door and locked it again... When I suddenly heard pounding on the door making me jump... I decided to be logical and close the curtains and grabbed Aimi hiding inside of a small hiding place covered by a painting in the kitchen.

I then heard the door burst open and I started to hear that the members of Student Council were in my dorm... I turned my phone's ringtone and notification to silent... And I started receiving calls from the 'Hashira Group Chat'... 

They eventually gave up trying to find me and I realized something... The president has access to ALL the dorms for whatever reason... I need to tell Mr. Ubuyashiki... and fast...

I jumped down from the hideout with Aimi in my hands and put Aimi down in the bunny house with food and water...

I bolted out of the room, but suddenly was grabbed by Sanemi and Tengen... I sighed and did the only logical thing I could do and so I jumped up and kicked them both where the light doesn't shine... 

They let go while groaning in pain and I ran out getting tackled by Mitsuri and Shinobu...  

"Gah! LET GO OF ME!!!" 

"NO!!!" They both yelled.

I was forced to go in the Student Council room... and they put something over my head.

"Let go of me!"

"Y/n, we need to ask you something... Please be as truthful as possible..." Obanai spoke up while tying me down...

"Alright you *****-"

"You're a ************* ******** that will never get any *******!!!"

"Y/n... language..." 

"What's it to you, ********? Remember you are what you eat, and I also feel that you're gay or some ****..."

"... We-"

"You better not say anything, Mitsuri was the one grabbing me, you barely even were able to!"

"Well... Let's just start the questions, Muichiro, ask the questions that I gave you on that piece of paper!"

"..."

"Well?"

"You never gave me anything..."

"What? I literally handed it to you, you know what it's fine whatever... Y/n do you like Doma? We saw you blushing during your conversations!"

"What? No! He just gave me a nice compliment!"

The room flashed green, and the majority of the Hashira sighed in relief.

"Well, we are going to keep you here since you were trying to ditch Student Council!"

"*****... I was trying to give my baby something to eat since I forgot to this morning!"

"..."

The light flashed green... I cut the rope that held my hands together with my dagger and rushed out of the room while they were still in shock...

"Rengoku... I think we went a little overboard with this..."

"Y-ya I guess so..."

Well back to Y/n!

I rushed to Ubuyashiki's room and knocked on the door... I heard a faint enter! and so I entered the room and greeted Ubuyashiki.

"Y/n? What seems to be the problem? "

" Mr. Ubuyashiki, I was running back to my dorm to give my pet food when someone started pounding on the door and so I hid... I then heard the door open, and the Hashira enter my room... Did you perhaps let Rengoku have a copy of my keys?"

"No... No, I did not, but now that this has come up to my attention, I think it would be wiser to move into a dorm next to my office... That would not only protect you from them trying to come into your dorm, but it has a secret tunnel that connects to the waiting area near my office..."

"Oh, I guess I will take you up on that offer... When do I move my stuff? 

"Oh, don't worry about that, my workers will take your stuff to the room..."

"Oh, okay then..."

Shinobu Kocho- 24% (friends)

Tengen Uzui- 30% (friends)

Kyojuro Rengoku- 25% (friends)

Mitsuri Kanroji- 22% (friends)

Obanai Iguro- 15% (friends)

Sanemi Shinazugawa-20% (friends)

Gyomei Himejima- 40% (friends)

Muichiro Tokito- 14% (friends)

Giyu Tomioka- 17% (friends)

Ubuyashiki Family- 55% (Close friends)

Doma- 12% (Friends)