Chapter 10

I woke up and got ready for yet another crappy and ****** day... Mom says to think positive... How can I if I literally work for 4 hours and 25 minutes... And then I have to go to school for 8-10 hours... I only have a break for less than 2 hours... And then I have to go to bed... I can't wait for break... I literally will sleep for 8-10 hours along with the 6 hours I already have, so I won't have these stupid eye bags...

I went to work either way... 

I waited for half an hour (by sleeping) until someone came in... I immediately changed my tired face into a cheerful face... 

"Hii! Welcome to Starbucks! How may I help you?"

"Hi... Can I get a hot chocolate?"

"Sure thing! Oh, and I love your spider-themed jacket! It's so beautiful!" (Who do you think it is😏)

"Th-thank you!" He paid the money and I got to work on making a hot chocolate...

Wait... I think I have spider-themed sprinkles... I do! I made the hot chocolate and put whipped cream on top... Then I put the sprinkles on the top... Hopefully he likes it!

Rui's POV

She said that she loves my jacket! The other kids bullied me because they think its horrifying... No one has ever complimented me before... (I wanna cry... #Stopthebulliesfrombullyingrui )

Y/n's POV

I gave him the hot chocolate and his eyes sparkled...

"This... This looks beautiful! Thank you so much..."

He looks at my nametag...

"Y/n!"

"It was my pleasure!"

He left and I went back to sleep...

Rui's POV

She is so much better than my family... She cares so much about me... While my parents don't care about me at all... I want her as my parent... Me and Y/n would be a perfect family... Just the two of us... No one else...

Y/n's POV

I woke up literally five minutes into one of the best dreams to the Hashira... Wow... I ******* hate them... 

"Alright... Just leave the money here and I'll get your orders... I made their usuals and gave it to them... "

They didn't leave and they started saying stuff like,

"Where's the Hii or welcome to Starbucks?"

"Oh right! Bye ! and GET OUT OF STARBUCKS!!!" (Ur a savage XD)

"Y/n, we need to ask you something..." 

"If I answer, could you please get the **** out of here?"

"Yes!"

"Alright what is your question?"

"Be honest here, did you send everyone but Gyomei the torn-up bears?"

"N-n-no! Now will you kindly get out?"

"We have evidence that it was you!"

"Oh really? That's cool... "

"I am being serious right now, Y/n!"

"Uh huh uh huh... Do you want a cookie? " (XD)

"Here, I'll take care of it... Y/n, all our letters have your handwriting and we looked through all your assignments and saw that every letter matched your handwriting... and we looked through the whole school's kid's handwriting and yours was the most similar..."