Chapter 24

I woke up to find myself tied up in a dark room... 

"A-Aimi? Galaxily? T-This isn't funny!"

Aimi's POV

How did I blackout? Oh... Those... Kizuki must have added a sleeping drug in my food... Galaxily is still unconscious... Alright... Now... How to escape this cage... Oh wait... They took all my weapons?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Y/n's POV

I know how to get out of ropes, but chains? Nope... And I can't see anything... 

Oh I got it! I have a hairclip that I found that is a key picker! Yess...

I grabbed it from my hair and took off the chains in a matter of seconds... I heard something moving inside of a cage? Aimi!

I rushed to the cage and opened the door taking both my bunnies in my hold...

"Okay... We need to escape... I still have weapons in my pouch... So here Aimi... Protect Galaxily..."

Aimi nodded and I gave her another bow and arrow pouch and 3 daggers...

I grabbed a new bracelet and attached it to me and Aimi... Emergency SOS... Yay...

I had a katana with me just because dad said that everyone needs protection...

No one other than my parents know that I am extremely talented at fighting with weapons... And I was reading a page that Aisha wrote and sent to me about total concentration, and so I practised it until I mastered it...

I opened the window quietly and we ran out... hiding in a small shack for now... If those kizuki find me... I am toast... I probably won't be able to escape... ever...

(I decided to be nice and make Y/n able to drink the medicine whenever she wants... that means she can drink the last 4 drinks whenever she wants at the same time... YAY!!!)

(No percentages...)