Chapter 14

Ah... so... I figured out that my parents got this invite from a relative to go to a cruise and their phones somehow don't work... Great lying Shinobu... before my parents got hung up, I told them about this... So they must be trapped somewhere...

I grabbed my schoolbag... They literally switched up the majority of my classes so at least one Hashira is by my side... So unfair...

First Hashira? 

Obanai... Why...  Why must the world do this to me... Not only is Obanai creepy, but he is watching my every move... ****... I was trying to contact the police when I said I needed to use the restroom, but he suddenly took my phone from my schoolbag, and I tried to get it back which resulted in nothing... Absolutely nothing...

I decided not to use the restroom and stared at this stupid grey bracelet...

Flashback...

'Y/n... I don't know how you took off your other bracelet... but now, this brand new one tells me where you are located, how close the Hashira are with you, and of course, it still electrocutes you if you are out of boundary... Please don't mess this up...'

End of flashback!

I grabbed my pencil and stared at it for a couple of seconds...

'Sharp...'

Maybe committing suicide won't be that bad...

Obanai's POV

I am so glad that Y/n is with me... that contract that Mr. Ubuyashiki and Rengoku made was rather lovely... Wait... why isn't she doing her work anymore? 

Oh ****! She stabbed herself... What do I do in this sc-scenario???

Y/n's POV

So long world! 

I stabbed myself numerous times until I fell down and fell unconscious thanks to all the blood loss... 

I saw myself in a Galaxy haori... almost like my jacket... I kept staring at the mirror in which my reflection showed me... 

'Y/n... Or myself... idk... Well anyway... We basically are at an alternate universe... The future... Don't get me wrong... I love how the future looks... But it appears that you now have the Blue Spider Lily within you... '

'...' 

'Ah man now I feel like I am Aisha... Overtalking... But this is an emergency... Aisha will guide you and be dressed as a student! Make sure to go to the gazebo every single day no matter what the time... You will be given a medicine there, but if a yandere follows you and sees the medicine... I think it vanishes or something... Also, the medicine may or may not make the yanderes more obsessed with you... You can't commit suicide by the way... We are trapped here until we can make the Blue Spider Lily die from our veins.. And quickly... Well, bye! And I added The Galaxial Hashira to your Wattpad library because it will probably help you understand the situation...'

I woke up and saw myself again in the hospital... Man... At least I have my phone... I might have to look at Wattpad later... 

I tried getting up but I was stuck laying down on the hospital bed... And then the Ubuyashiki family and the Hashira arrived...

Obanai- 75% (obsession {WARNING THIS CHARACTER IS NOW A ROMANTIC YANDERE})