Chapter 48

Now... It feels so peaceful... but something feels off...oh right... Someone's probably watching me... But from where...

Water??? I felt a whole  bucket of water... But who dumped it on me... Don't tell me... Did I not kill Sabito?! Argh...

"Sabito just ******* die already...wait..."

I looked at my key collection and Sabito's key was still there... But then who threw the-

Flashback...

Author's POV

Y/n was playing hide and seek with her best friends... Makamo and Sabito...

Sabito and Y/n were hiding somewhere but Sabito and Makamo decided to pull a prank on Y/n just to see her reaction...

Sabito gave Makamo a bucket full of water and told her where Y/n was hiding...

Makamo threw the bucket of water all over Y/n and Y/n screamed out of shock and confusion... Makomo and Sabito rushed to her...

But...

They forgot that a whole puddle of water was surrounding Y/n...

And they both fell down...

And broke their heads....

Y/n tried to call for help, but she was terrified...

There laid her best friends... Puddles of blood surrounding them...

And all she could do at that moment was cry...

And cry....

Her parents came in after 5 minutes and tried to call for an ambulance... But no body believed that they were actually dead... Until the police came after Sabito and Makamo's parents called the police...

The police handcuffed M/n (mom's name) and Hotaru Haganezuka...

Y/n was separated from them for a while until the police saw the cameras... They technically committed suicide according to the chief of the department...

End of Flashback!

Y/n's POV

"M-Makamo??? W-what are you doing here?! "

"Oh... I am here to stay with you forever... And to do that... You have to die... And you can try to attack me with your Katana but... I will still manage to kill you... Especially if you move...the water will turn you into dust... Sounds familiar doesn't it Y/ n? "

"... "

I grabbed my bow and arrow and shot it straight at her while whispering,

"Second Form: 🌙 (Moon Based) Frosty Moon🌙..."

She froze up after the arrow quickly hit her chest and she disappeared... The water disappeared and I grabbed the key...