Chapter 6

I was on my phone when I crashed into a guy... 

"Hey! Do you want to fight?!"

"NO YOU ********!"

"It sounds like you want to fight!"

"NO IT ******* DOESN'T!"

"Let's fight! "

I sighed and when he was about to punch me, I dodged swiftly and he started attempting to punch me with both hands now and when he hit my shoulder I got furious...

I may have literally tossed him and he might have hit the ceiling and then the floor... But I am going to say this now... I am not responsible for what that kid did! He deserved it!

Inosuke's POV

Bro... How strong is she to be able to lift me and toss me like a tissue??? (Bro I didn't know you could use words like tissue 🤣)

Y/n's POV

I was getting dragged around by Nezuko when a boy had a bouquet of roses and told Nezuko,

"Nezuko, could we please date? I have had feelings for you since the day that we met! "

She facepalmed and said annoyed,

"Zenitsu! How many times do I have to tell you this?! I just see you as a friend! Nothing more, nothing less! Please just try to understand me when I say that I only will ever see you as a friend!!! "

The boy had elephant tears dropping from his eyes thanks to the harsh rejection... I patted him and he looked at me with widened eyes and his tears quickly stopped...

"Uh is something wrong? "

"N-nothing! Nothing is wrong! "

He blushed... Is he sick or something?

Zenitsu's POV

T-this girl far more beautiful than Nezuko... And that says a lot! She's like an angel that descended from Earth just for me...

Y/n's POV

I got a ice pack that fell from the sky... Thanks whoever you are! I bet he is sick! (Np 😏) I threw the ice pack at Zenitsu and it hit him in his forehead... There! Now he is resting on the floor! He'll be good in no time!

I checked the time and almost had a heart attack after seeing that the Student Council meeting started 5 minutes ago... They're going to drag me to it if I don't go right now... I left Nezuko and Zenitsu and on my way to Room 111, I saw that Inosuke still was knocked out on the floor...

I knocked on the room and waited outside, but no one answered... I wonder why...

Muichiro's POV

Rengoku panicked because Y/n wasn't here... I do hope that she is okay and didn't try ditching...

Tengen's POV

Where is she?! All her stuff from her room are gone! But Gyomei said that she was in band class! She probably is ditching because of me... I need to make up somehow...

I should rizz her up... Yeah... Yeah I'll do just that...

Y/n's POV

I opened the door and saw papers scattered every where... I decided to be a good person and organized the whole room... An hour later I was done cleaning up, but they still didn't come... They probably cancelled and I probably just wasted my time...

I opened the door to see all of them...

"Y/n? You were here the whole time? "

"Y-yes? I've been here waiting for you guys... "

(I bet they all felt stupid 😂😂😂)

Shinobu Kocho- 26% (friends)

Tengen Uzui- 34% (best friends)

Kyojuro Rengoku- 31% (best friends)

Mitsuri Kanroji- 27% (friends)

Obanai Iguro- 20% (friends)

Sanemi Shinazugawa-25% (friends)

Gyomei Himejima- 45% (friends)

Muichiro Tokito- 25% (friends)

Giyu Tomioka- 23% (friends)

Tanjiro Kamado- 15% (friends)

Nezuko Kamado- 25% (friends)

Inosuke Hashibira- 25% (friends)

Zenitsu Agutsuma- 20% (friends)

Platonic love 

0-10% (Acquaintances)

11-49% (Friends)

50-59% (Close Friends)

60-79% (Best Friends)

80-100% (Family)

 Danger over 80% will cause platonic yanderes to be overprotective of you!

Romantic Love

0-10% (Acquaintances)

11-30% (Friends)

31-40% (Best Friends)

41-60% (Crush)

61-100% (Obsession)