Chapter 32

I sit down on the floor after cleaning my sword and look at the clouds... 

"...Very pretty..." I muttered.

I was paying lots of attention to the battlefield while looking at the clouds when I heard someone walking to my direction...

I got up and looked to see it was Shinobu... And she had poison... Oh ****... I need to make sure that I don't get touched by her katana or else I am dead... 

"Galaxial Breathing: Tenth form: 😴💭 (⊙_◎) Dream Chaos 😴💭 (⊙_◎)! "

I am currently walking around a forest full of wisteria trees and butterflies... This is beautiful, but getting distracted might get me killed if I am too focused on this... 

"Galaxial Breathing: 15th form: 🫙Protective Dome🫙..."

I had protection now from 5 hits before it breaks... I turned around to see Shinobu looking at me while having her signature smile...

"Galaxial Breathing:14th form: 💡💨 Light Speed💡💨! Galaxial Breathing: First form: ☀️️ Scorching Sun☀️! Galaxial Breathing: Combined Forces: 11th form: 💡💨☀️️Sunlight ☀️️💡💨!"

"Ara ara, Y/n! No matter the obstacle you will be mine... Insect Breathing: Butterfly Dance: Caprice!"

She ran towards me and I had an idea... I grabbed my katana and started spinning... 

I created what looked like a barrier of fire... 

Shinobu backed off until I stopped...

"Dance of the Dragonfly: Compound Eye Hexagon!"

She ran towards me and started stabbing me...

One time

Two Times

Three Times

Four Times

Five Times... I think she stopped... My barrier probably broke...

Six times- Oh ****...

"Galaxial Breathing: First form: ☀️️ Scorching Sun☀️!" 

Since she was so close, I sliced her neck off... Perfect...

I don't think that I can survive with poison in my system... The good thing is that it is only a bit... 

"Galaxial breathing: Ninth Form: 💿💡 111 Light Years 💿💡!"

10 minutes later...

The poison probably left my body by now...

I cleaned my sword and removed the blood left on it...

I got up and got ready for the next person to arrive...