Chapter 18

After buying a new phone, I decided to avoid going to my parent's house... So I went to the Airport and decided to go to England... Starting a new life here won't be that bad... I think... 

Somehow I got myself admitted to a school... I requested that I wasn't photographed and had anything posted online... 

I am grateful that I took some English classes...

Rengoku's POV

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Where is Y/n?"

"W-We don't know!"

"How the **** was she able to take off the bracelet?!"

"Maybe someone helped her?"

"GAH! ADMINISTER EMERGENCY PLAN! SHINOBU AND MITSURI! GO TO HER PARENT'S HOUSE AND IF YOU CAN'T FIND HER LOOK ALL OVER ASIA! NOW! GIYU, OBANAI, AND SANEMI, GO TO AMERICA! TENGEN AND ME WILL GO TO EUROPE! FINALLY, MUICHIRO AND GYOMEI WILL GO TO AFRICA AND OCEANIA!"

"What seems to be the problem? "

"Y/n left yesterday! Someone took off her bracelet and she managed to escape!"

"Ok... I will be able to excuse you all from classes until you find her..."

"Ok!"

We rushed outside and got plane tickets to find Y/n... 

Y/n's POV

Oh! These scones taste delicious!

1 year later! 

Me and the Hashira almost gave up when we saw a female with her hair tied to a ponytail... She had shades and wore pants/shorts/ a skirt along with a shirt... The thing about her is that she gives off a familiar scent, but... Y/n never made tiktoks... I think...

"Mate! That's hilarious!"

She also has an accent... Y/n never had an accent...

"I wonder what it would be like to visit France or Germany at this very second! But I can really only speak two languages! "

Yeah definitely not her...

Y/n's POV

Phew almost got caught...

No percentages right now because Y/n hasn't been discovered yet!