Chapter 56

You know, it is kind of funny to say something, but when you experience it... Hah... It's definitely not...

For example, isn't it funny when someone says that fish with legs look hilarious when they run... Well... I may have to probably be more considerate of my words because fish with legs are scary...

(Screaming)

(Screaming)

"How the **** do these ******* things exist?! "

"Y/n~ Do you like my fish? They are one of the most beautiful and exotic beings in the whole world! "

"They are hideous..."

"Whaaa?! Y-Y/n... HOw DArE YOu!!! I'Ll mAke SuRe tO MaKe yOu ApPrECiaTE ARt!!! I Sw-"

"Oh shut up, ********!!! How do I appreciate art that is the definition of ****?! I don't! "

He had his two mouths wide open and he looked furious... Now... How to kill him... I know...

"Galaxial Breathing: 10th form: 😴💭 (⊙_◎) Dream Chaos 😴💭 (⊙_◎)!"

I am now in his mind...

Alright... I need to kill him... But how... Ah (snap fingers) I will cause a distraction!

"Galaxial Breathing: 8th Form: ✨⌛ Star Dust ✨⌛! Galaxial Breathing: 13th form: 🌊💨Life Dew 💨🌊! Galaxial Breathing: Combined Forces: 6th form: ✨⌛🌊💨 Star Dew✨⌛🌊💨!"

I made a clone replica of myself that looked perfect... Way too perfect to actually be me... The only thing is that this clone is weak...

Alright (cracks knuckles) time to end his life (giggles insanely)...

I hid in a corner and watched the magic emerge...

"Y/n...Please tell me that you didn't mean those words... "

"Oh, of course not my jade pot! " (🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮)

"I was just teasing you! Now, give me a hug~"

She and Gyokko hugged and Gyokko quickly drowned and got turned into ash... I snapped my fingers and clone went away and I grabbed the key! Yay!