Chapter 20

'Love... Everyone says love is... Beautiful... But... what is Love? Is love just a one-person thing? Is love forced? Because to me... I think love is harsh to be true... '

I wrote in my notebook while not giving a **** about what the teacher said... The Ubuyashiki family ******* tried to force me to stop saying Y/n Hotaru L/n... And to say Y/n Ubuyashiki... Hah... No I will never say that... I prefer my original name over that any day of the week...

"-n? Y/n are you okay? " Hinatsuru questioned me...

"Huh? Oh yeah I am... okay..."

"You need to get more rest..." Suma said looking at my dark eyebags...

"For once I actually believe with ****** Suma..."

"Hey don't call me that!"

"I can call you whatever the **** I want to call you!"

"No you can't! Y/n save me!"

"Suma you ********! I am not even touching you!"

I got up and asked the teacher to use the restroom... And coincidentally, I bumped into a guy with lavender eyes and faded dull green to black hair...

He mumbled frustratingly...

???'s POV

Those Hashiras think they are so clever... Hurting Tamayo- Senpai... Well... Sucks for them... I will-

"ow... who the ****?"

I looked at the person that bumped into me... Her eyes... Were mesmerizing to look at, spirally f/c... And her hair, her hair had f/c ends with her h/c...

"Uh I am so so sorry! Can I do anything to make it up to you? Here, have 2,873.60 Yen... Just please don't sue me..."

Why would I sue her???

She gave me Yen... (Worth up to 20 USD on June 24, 2023)... This is her hard-earned money... All she did was bump into me... 

"Wait! Can you tell me your name?"

"Y/N! WELLL I HAVE TO GO, SO BYE!"

Y/n's POV

Oh ****... I think I just saw Muichiro... No...

I went outside to the shrine... And I saw a bottle of medicine... 

They were going to be yanderes though... This only makes them more obsessed with me... But they may reach 210% or more... Their obsession... Might be deadly...

Having no choice I drank the medicine quickly and rushed back to class...

{ATTENTION, EACH YANDERE HAS INCREASED BY 25% NOW}

I went to my next class and sat down, then Obanai put his hand on my thigh... I was about to slap him away but his snake tied me up... I... felt extremely uncomfortable... I mean who wouldn't? 

Right after class, I rushed out to go to the bathroom and I cried... I cried until Nezuko came...

"Oh Y-! Y/n? Y/n, what's wrong?"

"I- I..."

I couldn't tell her... what if she is a yandere? I only know that Kanae, Yorichii, and Yuichiro are safe... They didn't appear in the book...

I rushed out after hearing the bell and forcefully went to class... With Sanemi... Sanemi had the audacity to put his hand on my shoulder and I flinched from the contact... 

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing! I-I'm fine!" Oh **** I stuttered...

"Tell me what's wrong?"

His eyes glowed and he looked intimidating...

 "Just... some homework... stress..." He looked at me but believed my lie...

Afterschool... I quickly got into my room, not bothering to talk with anyone...

Sanemi-110% (RUN)

Nezuko- 75% (WARNING THIS FEATURE WILL MALFUNCTION IF ALL CHARACTERS REACH 100% OR MORE) {So it will malfunction after 3 more chapters...}

Muichiro- 109% (RUN)

Obanai- 110% (RUN)

(UPDATE NEW CHARACTERS)

Yushiro-30% ( Friends)