Chapter 42

You know what... I feel like the next peron is someone important... Though i do wonder who it is... 

Oh, come on... Tanjiro?! Out of all people and demons... Why him?!

I grabbed my katana and managed to avoid Hinokami Kagura: Dancing Flash by a millimeter... How did I do that? Well... I uh... Am not sure! I did feel it close to my skin... 

"Galaxial Breathing: Tenth form: 😴💭 (⊙_◎) Dream Chaos 😴💭 (⊙_◎)!"

I fell into a pile of cushions... I am going to assume that I am somewhere where Tanjiro wants me to be locked up and 'safe from the outside world'...

I got up and mumbled,

"Who's got the power? The power to read! Who looks into books for the answers we need? Super W- Ow!!!"

I got hit in the head... How excellent... :(

"There you are my precious star! (It took me so much time to write this without throwing up DX) Wait... Did you just get hit by a bouncy ball??? (Sigh) Nezuko... Stop hitting my beautiful and delicate dove with a bouncy ball..."

"DeLicATe?!" 

"Yes??? What do you think I said???"

"..."

"Well... Thanks to Senjuro... I will be able to kill you easily! Just let me stab you with my katana and we can be done, my star!"

"What the ****?!"

"No more cussing Y/n... It's inappropriate and violent..."

"How the **** is it violent?! You know what... Galaxial Breathing: 13th form: 🌊💨Life Dew 💨🌊... Galaxial Breathing: 15th form:🫙Protective Dome🫙... Galaxial Breathing: Combined Forces 9th Form:🫙🌊💨Protective Waters🌊💨🫙!"

My Katana turned blue...And Tanjiro tried to stab me... The dome reflected the move back pushing him back...

"Just to let you know... I have had 31 years of experience spiritually, so I have become super powerful from the last time we encountered!"

I stabbed him and let him drown... Then I grabbed the key without looking back...