Chapter 43

I am sad...why do I have to keep facing these problems...

"Hey, Y/n!" Someone exclaimed all so suddenly and hugged me...Nezuko...

"Is something wrong? Why are we here?"

I hug her back and continue to cry...

"Hey...I am here for you... so please don't cry, Y/n..."

"Now tell me what wrong..."

"I am surrounded by yanderes..."

"What's a Yandere or whatever you just said?"

"Hey Siri what's a Yandere?"

"A Yandere is a portmanteau of two Japanese words. The first is yanderu, which means "to be sick," and the second is deredere, used here for "lovestruck." A yandere is often sweet, caring, and innocent before switching into someone who displays an extreme, often violent or psychotic, level of devotion to a love interest."

"Oh my..."

"Your brother is also a yandere..."

"Wait...Huh? ONII-CHAN!?"

"Yeah...Oh and I am so sorry for doing this... Galaxial Breathing: Tenth form: 😴💭 (⊙_◎) Dream Chaos 😴💭 (⊙_◎)!"

"Huh?!"

I went into her mind...

"Y/n? Where are we?"

"In your mind..."

"Oh that means, ONII-CHAN!!!"

"Yes Nezuk- Y/n?! What are you doing here?!"

"Nezuko... Listen to me... I need to talk to you alone..."

"Huh?! Oh okay..."

I pulled her in a room...I couldn't kill her...she's the only one that treated me like a real person and best friend... There is one last option...

"Please, Nezuko... I only trust you... So could you please give me the key...I need it..."

"Huh? What key?"

"The one in your pocket..."

"Huh?! Oh yeah sure... Here..."

She gave me the key and she faded away... that was too easy...

...oh ****!!!

"Do you really think I would let my best friend escape from me?! No, I will never let you escape from my side ever again!"

"(Sigh) I thought you weren't like them...Alas... I have to do this now since you were unable to cooperate with me... Galaxial Breathing: 11th form: 🌌Galactic Blackout🌌..."
I grabbed the real key and left her mind...