Chapter 4

I got up to another crappy day... Am I really going to have to go to work in these rainy conditions... So unfair...

I got an umbrella and put a raincoat on while looking through YouTube Shorts... or TikTok...

I let Aimi sleep and got one of my plushies for her to be with...

I sighed and went to work... While I took orders, nine people, including Gyomei, came in the building chatting with each other...

They got in line, and it was their turn to order...

"Welcome to Starbucks, what would you like?" I said politely while looking at the machine ready to take orders...

A guy with white hair and maroon eyes from their group said,

"Are you from Starbucks? Because I like you a latte."

"Yes, I'm a worker at Starbucks, so you would like a latte... What else..."

He stared at me with pure confusion... I wonder why...

The two girls in the group giggled and I looked at them with confusion and said,

"Uhm... Have you guys decided what to order? I have school soon so may you please hurry up?"

"Well, uhm 2 more lattes, 2 frappucinos,1 cappuccino, a coffee, a tea, and hot chocolate"

"Alright... Your total will be $24.69-"

Half of the group laughed, and I just was confused at this point...

"Please pay... I don't have all day..."

"Fine! Fine! Here!"

I counted up the money and prepared each drink, the next 2 employees started their shift, so I wasn't all by myself, so I gave the group of nine their drinks and put my raincoat on...

I left the building and put my Air Pods on... Class began in 10 minutes, so I had to skip breakfast... Now... I am infuriated... Ah well... I have some food in my mini fridge... I will be alright...

I suddenly got tackled onto the floor and turned around to see that a girl with pink and green hair tackled me with a hug as I fell to the floor, with the others right behind her...

"W-what do you want?"

"Aren't you that Starbucks girl?"

I got up and ignored them and pushed the girl off of me...

"What's it to you guys? I have a child (Aimi) in my dorm that I need to take care of! Sorry if you all don't have any responsibilities or whatnot!"

"You had a child?"

"..."

I finally opened my dorm and Aimi jumped into my arms...

"Well good day! Come on my sweet little child!"

I slammed the door in their faces and changed my outfit... I literally only have five minutes left until class starts... Those ************* literally are going to make me late to class...

I opened the door and saw that they were still outside...

I groaned in frustration and was about to walk off, but the same guy that flirted with me grabbed my waist and whispered,

"Would you like to be my 4th girlfriend? "

"What the ****?! How can such a ******* perverted man have 3 girlfriends? **** no so **** off! "

I slapped him and he let go... Alright the meeting for Student Council is today during lunch... And every single lunch now...

I won't be able to change my club thanks to the fact that there's a policy that forces you to basically stay in the club all year, so I hope that we all get along...