Chapter 33

I laid on the floor bored of waiting when I heard running and immediately sprung up and avoided Sanemi from attacking my chest with his katana...

"Bro... I literally just got poisoned... Please don't try to attack someone who is injured!"

"I couldn't care less you little *******! Just let me kill you and we will be together forever! Just accept that this is your fate!"

"No! I will ******* win this fight and kill you! I don't ******* belong to anyone! "

"Showing attitude you *****?! Act more respectful towards your elders!"

"Now you're just sounding old... You might be 21 and- wait... I am 15... So looking at the number... Oh ****! I have a full-grown man trying to make me his! I am calling this Pedophilia, especially since I never agreed to this! Harassment and Pedophilia! "

"Wha-"

"Get away from me you Pedo! But ugh... I have to do this in order to survive... (sigh)... Galaxial Breathing: Tenth form: 😴💭 (⊙_◎) Dream Chaos 😴💭 (⊙_◎)!"

I got into his mind... Very windy... Though the air is not as polluted like on Earth...

"Galaxial Breathing: 15th form: 🫙Protective Dome🫙..." I mumbled...

Sanemi literally stabbed me in the stomach but thankfully the dome protected me...

"What just happened? I felt the knife go into your stomach! What just ******* happened?!"

"Well... I used something to protect myself with! Alright my turn! Galaxial Breathing: Fifth form: 🌠🚿 Meteor shower🚿🌠!"

"Wind Breathing: Eighth Form: Primary Gale Slash!"

The meteorites were blown away by the move and I thankfully avoided the move...

"Galaxial Breathing: Fifth form: 🌠🚿 Meteor shower🚿🌠! Galaxial Breathing:14th form: 💡💨 Light Speed💡💨Galaxial Breathing: Combined Forces: 6th form: 🌠🚿💡💨 Meteorite Dash🌠🚿💡💨!"

"Wind Breathing: Seventh Form: Gale, Sudden Gusts!"

The meteorites weren't blown away by the move and kept shooting at Sanemi...

I could see in his face that the meteorites were painful, but it's not time to empathize with someone Y/n! I kept on going with the attacks until he fell down to the ground with 1st degree burns all over his face and swollen skin...

I turned away just so I could stop pitying him... He deserved it...

At least I don't have to clean my katana...