Chapter 36

I was on my phone when Gyomei came in the portal...

"Y/n..."

"Gyomei! Hi!"

"Y/n, I missed you..."

"I missed you too!"

"I can't let you leave me ever again..."

"..."

"..."

"Oh come on! Are you actually being serious right now?!"

"Yes..."

"ARGH I THOUGHT YOU WERE NOT LIKE THOSE ****** PEOPLE GYOMEI!!!"

"Calm down, Y/n... And stop using foul language..."

"No! "

"..."

"Galaxial Breathing: Tenth form: 😴💭 (⊙_◎) Dream Chaos 😴💭 (⊙_◎)!"

I went in his mind...

Are we seriously in a house right now??? I swear if I see another adult toy, I will be mad... I explored the house but I could only find pictures of me and Gyomei everywhere... I wonder what that's about...

He came in the room and tried performing a move, but stopped and said,

"I can't do it..."

I was about to attack him with 1st or 2nd form but stopped...

"Galaxial Breathing: 11th form: 🌌Galactic Blackout🌌!"

I sliced his head off... Thankfully... I invented a move called 🌌Galactic Blackout🌌... If I hadn't created it... Well... I wouldn't be able to kill my targets whether it is a human or demon without mercy... For Gyomei... I couldn't kill him... While he was a yandere, he was still like an excellent father figure... Though dad also is as well... 

The move makes the person calm down and you would find yourself where your heart wants to be that you don't even realize that you have died... 

I grabbed the key and headed out... How much keys do I have... One for Rengoku... One for Tengen... One for Shinobu...  One for Sanemi...  One for Obanai... One for Mitsuri... And  One for Gyomei...7 keys out of a lot...