Chapter 35

I was brushing my hair and sighed as everything was out of place... I feel like I am going to survive this person... I ate some sandwiches Aimi had prepared for me and as I was eating I felt a light tap on my shoulder and flinched... I turned around to see... Mitsuri... 

"Can I have some sandwiches Y/n? Please????"

"Back off! Make your own food! I am hungry! "

"Y/n... Give me your food... or else there will be consequences..."

"You may be older than me, but you still are a teen and so am I, so don't boss me you *****! The only person that will gladly cook for you is Obanai or some of the other hashira! "

"Y/n final warning..."

"Wait... What's that???" I pointed to the blank white space and pulled out my Katana and shouted,

"Galaxial Breathing: Tenth form: 😴💭 (⊙_◎) Dream Chaos 😴💭 (⊙_◎)!"

"What's wh-"

I went into her mind...

I was at a house... Again???

I explored around and sensed a weird odor... Not **** or anything in the lines of that... I wonder what that is... It is heavily strong...

I bumped into a room and out of curiosity I peeked inside the drawers... Another Adult Toy?! Shouldn't she get a Teen Toy or something... She is 19... 

I flinched after I heard the door slam and Mitsuri locking the door... Then Mitsuri exclaimed

"Y/n! Wh-What are you doing h-here? Wait... What do you have in your hands... Y/n?"

"Mitsuri... Why do you have an adult toy if you aren't an adult yet?"

Mitsuri suddenly had a flustered expression... I wonder why...

"Uh... Uhm... I have it so I can... Play... When I am an... Adult... That is when I am 20... " (Mitsuri knew that Y/n didn't know what an adult toy was... So she should not even say more because if she tells her parents that I said that... I would probably never see her again...)

"Well... Let me... Get this done and over... First Form: Shivers of First Love..."

"(sigh...) Galaxial Breathing: 15th form: 🫙Protective Dome🫙... Galaxial Breathing: 1st form: ☀️️ Scorching Sun☀️... Galaxial Breathing: Combined Forces: 2nd Form: 🫙☀️Protective Sun🫙☀️!"

She attacked me and a second later she was on fire... 

"GAAAAHHH!!!"

She tried to stop the fire, but it was useless... She turned into ash a couple minutes later...

I grabbed the key and went back to the boring realm... Oh and once I kill every yandere successfully, they won't go yandere mode on me ever again so once I go back to my old world, I can become a Demon Slayer without an issue and go back to Japan!