Chapter 39

I grabbed a sandwich and ate it cause why not... I wonder what is happening to Aisha...

 (I'm fine... My legs are sore from Marching Band Camp but that's alright! But... Today's is supposed to be the hardest day...)

 Eh whatever! I hope that I can get this person done and over with... Then someone walked in... How is Muichiro back here again?!

"M-Muichiro?"

"How many times do I have to repeat it to you? I am not Muichiro, I am his twin brother, Yuichiro..." Yuichiro said with an annoyed expression...

"Even if you still can't tell the difference between my brother, Muichiro and me... I still love you..."

"Huh??? You love me?! Even if I forget your name most of the time, Mui- Yuichiro..."

"Did you not hear what I just said, Y/n? Yes... Yes, I do love you..."

"But you're 14 and I am 15... "

"And???"

"I don't date yanderes..."

"... What's a yandere?"

"Let me just make this simple... You love me desperately that you feel that you can never leave me, meaning that it doesn't matter to you that you killed lots of people so they can't interfere with a relationship, stick by their sides at all time, or even kill them..."

"Well... I did kill that guy that was talking to you... I believe his name was... Peter... Peter Griffin..." (NOO

"Huh?! You killed Peter?! NOOOOOOO!!!"

"Well, let's just go back to my home and forget this ever happened..."

"Wait , no... Galaxial Breathing: Tenth form: 😴💭 (⊙_◎) Dream Chaos 😴💭 (⊙_◎)!"

I teleported in his mind and landed on top of him... He had his arms wrapped around me and wasn't letting me go... I tried to get up and I struggled to breathe little by little until I had one last breath and used my katana to perform one simple move...

"Galaxial Breathing: 11th form: 🌌Galactic Blackout🌌..."

His grip faded away and he left into who knows where... At least it was a peaceful death... And at least I didn't die...