Chapter 1

Time skip into 15 years of Y/n's life...

It was my first day of actual school (y/n was homeschooled) ... And I was nervous... I had Aimi, my childhood pet in my bag with me as I got ready to go to school.

 My mom called me into the kitchen, and I saw that she already had the table set up with steamed rice, miso soup, grilled fish, tsukemono (Japanese pickles), nori (dried seasoned seaweed), natto (fermented soybeans), kobachi (small side dishes which usually consist of vegetables), and a green salad. 

"Good morning, mom!"

"Good morning, sweetheart!"

I quickly sat down to eat and saw that my dad just came inside...

"Good morning, dad!"

"Good morning, Y/n!"

I ate all my food and grabbed my phone from my bookbag to see what time it was... Oh... I might have woken 30 minutes earlier than planned... but at least I can go check out the manga store on my way to school... Besides I want to finally achieve my goal of getting 1000+ manga at home, I only need like 5 or 6 more manga!

After getting some manga that really piqued my interest, I decided to just go and read a new update on a yandere book that I really liked on! 

Wow... The yandere literally kidnapped the main character... And hurt anyone who got close to her... I hope that nothing like that ever happens to me...

I was walking down the streets when I heard,

"UWU!" 

I turned my head around and... What the ****? Is a crow literally saying UwU??? The ****? 

" I'm Uwuyata, UWU! "

****! The bird can talk, too?! I need to get out of here...

I ran holding my bag tightly to not have Aimi fall out as the crow yelled.

"UWU? UWU! UWU?!"

Man, I feel like the government is controlling birds nowadays...

I bumped into a dude and quickly muttered sorry... But when I looked up... I saw that his earrings looked familiar, but I can't remember why they looked familiar...

"I'm sorry..."

"Yorichii..."

"Yorichii-san..."

"...It's fine..."

I bolted out after realizing that airplane will take off in about 10 minutes or less... I didn't realize that the same dude kept staring at me, though...

Yorichii's POV

I saw the most beautiful girl in my life... I want... no... need her ...

Yorichii= 5% (Strangers)- Because he still doesn't know your name, who you are and all of that!