Chapter 52

Imagine if those three little girls from the mansion grew emotionally attached to me... Now... I do have some things to say to that...Sumi, Kiyo, Naho right? Never knew that I would be running away from them since they are trying to kill me with a syringe filled with poison... Like what the ****... And guess what... Since they are super weak... They got powers... So if I touch them... Boom... Instant death...

I don't want to die today from 3 little girls because I swear mom and dad will be disappointed in me for not being able to survive these 3 when I could also go head to head with Muzan Kibutsuji... (Sigh) Whatever...

I have a plan... I want a peaceful death since they are still so young so it would be best for the peaceful death where they don't realize they are dead...

Sigh...

Well... Let's start...

I grabbed my bow and arrow and shot it in between of all three while yelling,

"Galaxial Breathing: 10th form: 😴💭 (⊙_◎) Dream Chaos 😴💭 (⊙_◎)!"

The pouch of the arrow exploded and looked like that star dust from Pokemon (aka ✨glitter✨)...

And now I am in a dream from the 3 of them... This means that they have been going to each other's dreams to lucid dream with each other... That's so sweet...

I sighed and looked around for them...

A few seconds later I see them running to me with their arms wide open and I almost hugged them, but I soon realized that they had syringes in their hands...

"Oh **- fudge! Galaxial Breathing: 11th form: 🌌Galactic Blackout🌌! "

I struck the three with a Katana and grabbed 3 keys... What a sweet success!