Chapter 22

I sat down and anxiously waited for the time to pass by... I am still pissed that I am currently Kyojuro Rengoku's new girlfriend...

Yesterday, Rengoku literally harassed me... And I haven't been able to get the ******* medicine for today because Muichiro won't let me go to the bathroom... He is literally asleep on my shoulder...

I asked a random girl to sit next to Muichiro... Because I needed to use the 'bathroom'... 

And I rushed outside crashing into a girl...

"Oh my goodness! I am so so sorry! I didn't mean to hurt you! Well just have this! It's the least I can do!"

I gave the lady a 3000 Yen and rushed off...

???'s POV

I think her name was Y/n... She is absolutely beautiful... Like Yushiro said...

Y/n's POV

I rushed outside... The weather... Was quite nice! Oh **** Y/n... Stop... We need to get the medicine before it's too late... Before one of the Hashira spot me...

I drank the medicine quickly and that stupid sign showed up...

{ATTENTION EACH YANDERE HAS INCREASED BY 25%}

Sucks to suck I guess... I ran out of there and I crashed into Muichiro...

'Y/n, Y/n! Wake up! I need to tell you something!'

'Yes???'

'You have most yanderes obsessing over you now so be careful... Since the system might malfunction... I think it would be best if I told you their obsession levels...'

'Please do tell me...'

'Alright... Well I need to go... By the way... Get away from the Hashira...'And the Ubuyashiki family... They are the most obsessed... Oh and... you can't let them kill you... If they kill you... Well... A mark is shown that you will be in that person's hold despite you drinking all the medicine... So be careful... And bye!'

 (NEW CHARACTER UPDATE)

Miss Tamayo- 85% (THIS CHARACTER HAS BECOME A ROMANTIC YANDERE RUN) [The medicine boosted her up by 75%...]

Muichiro- 160% (RUN)