Chapter 51

Aisha: Pop quiz! How many water breather users are there?

Y/n: Well, there's Sabito, Makamo, Giyu, Tanjiro, Murata and the former water Hashira that I have known to be able to use Water Breathing...

Aisha: You forgot someone ~ She's the person that you will be seeing next!

I woke up... Was that all just a dream... 

And then I saw....

Aoi

I thought she would have been a flower breathing or insect user, but I guess I was wrong... 

"Y/n..."

"Y-yes?"

"You only belong to me... No one else... just me..."

"Hahahaha! NO...."

"You can't impose me!"

"Yes, I can... You aren't my mom or dad... "

"Huh?! What does that have to do with anything that we are talking about???"

"Well, you can't tell me that I have to or must stay with you... "

"(Frustrated) Y/n I swear-"

"-You know what??? I'm done with you... Galaxial Breathing: 10th form: 😴💭 (⊙_◎) Dream Chaos 😴💭 (⊙_◎)!"

I am in her mind... Who knew that such a strict person like Aoi would have one of the most... Unique imagination... Like how she usually imagines a sunny and calm beach... 

I then saw her running up to me with her Katana and used one of my favorite moves...

"Galaxial Breathing: 13th form: 🌊💨Life Dew 💨🌊! Galaxial Breathing: 15th form: 🫙Protective Dome🫙!!! Galaxial Breathing: Combined Forces: 9th form: 🌊💨🫙 Waterguard🌊💨🫙!!!"

I stood there ready for her to attack and she did, but her move passed through me and suddenly, her Katana was gone... She was confused but decided to tackle me with her whole body... She dissapeared without a trace and the key dropped on the ground... Yay! Another level done!